Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A faucet is a pretty good Christmas gift.
I know you had a tough time deciding between that, or the dustpan & broom, and the diet book.
It's good for both of them that they weren't running low on toilet paper.

"But, honey doodle, I got you the MEGA rolls! That's four times as much. What? No, no, it's not because I think that you're.... Oh, forget it. I'll be in my cave."

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It's good for both of them that they weren't running low on toilet paper.

"But, honey doodle, I got you the MEGA rolls!
When I saw the 'pet' name, it reminded me of when we spent the weekend with Alex & Cheryl.
All day long she called him by his pet name.
I'm maintaining a code of honor on that one, since he gave me his hand made sound panels and a great tour of Boston.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, and joking aside, a nice kitchen faucet can really change that area. I hope that she likes it. I was serious about installing it, as the effort would probably be considered the true present, but it's probably best to make sure that she likes it before going through all of that. As a man who's installed some recently, the most difficult part is getting the old one out if it's been there a while and the *&^$ing (yeah, I've got memories) nuts underneath have corroded on or just gotten adhered on by years of water scale buildup. Putting a new faucet in isn't tough at all, but it will be easier if Cheryl helps hold the faucet in place so that it doesn't fall over (and I even changed the wording to make it sound less dirty).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A faucet is a pretty good Christmas gift.
I know you had a tough time deciding between that, or the dustpan & broom, and the diet book.
It seems like you're trying to say something. What are you trying to say? :D

When I saw the 'pet' name, it reminded me of when we spent the weekend with Alex & Cheryl.
All day long she called him by his pet name.
I'm maintaining a code of honor on that one, since he gave me his hand made sound panels and a great tour of Boston.:)
I'm so use to it that it never occurred to me that you'd one day be able to blackmail me with that highly sensitive information. I'd share the name but I don't want Doug calling me that from here on in. You know he would.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With my intermittent internet, I decided to reboot the modem by unplugging it for 30 seconds (versus using the software reboot). I plugged it back in, and it wouldn't connect and started up the initial setup process. Long story short, I think that I might have hit the reset button on the back. :eek: 35 minutes of technical support later (some on hold), it's back up and running. Plus, they were able to get my speed back up to what I pay for (so, clearly it wasn't a distribution problem, as she flipped some switch at the main office and it was back up to speed). Makes me wonder why I've been paying so much and getting the wrong speed for so long. Eh. It works now. :) The tech was really friendly and helpful, and while I'm glad that someone is working today, I feel bad for those that are.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm so use to it that it never occurred to me that you'd one day be able to blackmail me with that highly sensitive information. I'd share the name but I don't want Doug calling me that from here on in. You know he would.
I'd never blackmail you.
I might start up a forum poll to see how long the faucet stays in the box...... but I'd never blackmail you.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Having a slice of English Cotswold cheese. It's like a double Gloucester, but with chopped onion and chives. Very good.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
With my intermittent internet, I decided to reboot the modem by unplugging it for 30 seconds (versus using the software reboot). I plugged it back in, and it wouldn't connect and started up the initial setup process. Long story short, I think that I might have hit the reset button on the back. :eek: 35 minutes of technical support later (some on hold), it's back up and running. Plus, they were able to get my speed back up to what I pay for (so, clearly it wasn't a distribution problem, as she flipped some switch at the main office and it was back up to speed). Makes me wonder why I've been paying so much and getting the wrong speed for so long. Eh. It works now. :) The tech was really friendly and helpful, and while I'm glad that someone is working today, I feel bad for those that are.
And still you have more posts per day than any one else.

:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Slow night. People must be spending time with their families and stuff.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Alex is a man of many tallents the Anal beads just comes natrule, and as for Adam im not quiet sure how he ties in to the sittuation but he does in one way or another 1456105_3731616345384_990437695_n.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis