Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want a samurai sword. A real one. Too bad those are worth more than my house...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A Samurai with no sword. What the f^%& are you suppose to kill yourself with in case of dishonor? A brick? Anyway, that is quite a commitment.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
2497LF by Delta is to be my new faucet. I've rebuilt our Price Pfister with their lifetime free parts and it started leaking again so I figure I'm all done doing that. I don't feel like going through the hoops with their representative in India and waiting for parts.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now I want a sword ... and a couple a guns ... and I want to wear them at Christmas dinner ... at your house.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
2497LF by Delta is to be my new faucet.
Sure, PM me for my opinion, and then go and make up your own mind before I can send it. :D

Nah, I'm useless anyway. I don't really have an opinion on Delta, but that model has good reviews on Amazon. My parents have a Delta and like it. I've used Moen in my house for over 13 years and am a fan. For over 12 years, I had a separate sprayer like on that model. Just last year, I bought a Moen Arbor that has a built-in pull down spray head and really like it. I wanted to free up that other hole (shut up) for an undersink filter faucet. I'm also a fan of single handle kitchen faucets...just what I got used to.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sure, PM me for my opinion, and then go and make up your own mind before I can send it. :D

Nah, I'm useless anyway. I don't really have an opinion on Delta, but that model has good reviews on Amazon. My parents have a Delta and like it. I've used Moen in my house for over 13 years and am a fan. For over 12 years, I had a separate sprayer like on that model. Just last year, I bought a Moen Arbor that has a built-in pull down spray head and really like it. I wanted to free up that other hole (shut up) for an undersink filter faucet. I'm also a fan of single handle kitchen faucets...just what I got used to.
I called my local guy and he said their valves were solid. Some sort of spring and something or other assembly. It's $161+tax there. He said that they have a few different ones like that to look at in the showroom. Then I saw the half dozen 5/5 reviews and I figured that was your answer too. For my filter I drilled out my own hole. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Cheaper from Amazon ...
It is but I'm against Globalization.

Our drip is driving Cheryl crazy so she's getting this wrapped.

Time is of the essence and delivery to condo land is never smooth. They won't drop anything off. Half the time I gotta make Cheryl go pick it up because it's in her name. I also like the supply house being there and am willing to throw a 20 to the wind in support ... but I am willing to try to get them to price match.

I gotsta get busy. Later. Thanks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you mean elicit illict jokes?:D
Oops. :eek: My bad. I'd feel worse if you didn't have a typo in the post making fun of my misspelling. :D Second one from you today that I've seen. Did you steal Craig's whiskey? :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis