Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:rolleyes: well we went to counciling today needless tosay i was thrown out for bad behavior felt like i was in school again and getting thrown out for a smart *** comment

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My 4.5 pounds of prunes and 32 rolls of toilet paper should arrive today.

This might just be the best vacation EVER!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, I'm out of the loop...again. I didn't even know that China was planning on this.

China landed a moon rover yesterday that deployed successfully. It's the first lunar rover in 40 years. Pretty cool!

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Ohhhh, just wait a few weeks until the unmanned factory gets setup for making the new ...... iPad No-Air! :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My 4.5 pounds of prunes and 32 rolls of toilet paper should arrive today.
Interesting that you've paired those two items in the same purchase.:D
Sounds like 4.25lbs too much.
I shudder to think what you and ______ (insert name here) are planning to do with all those prunes.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The prunes tasted odd. Something like a cross between plum wine and soy sauce. So, instead of eating the regular serving size of four - I had eight. Heck, if you're going to gamble, you might as well gamble big.

I better get that toilet paper out of the box soon.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
The prunes tasted odd. Something like a cross between plum wine and soy sauce. So, instead of eating the regular serving size of four - I had eight. Heck, if you're going to gamble, you might as well gamble big.

I better get that toilet paper out of the box soon.
Ummmm, this isn't for another video review is it?
(Please say no!)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to walk down to the store and get some food for Niki. Let the excitement ensue.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Time to walk down to the store and get some food for Niki. Let the excitement ensue.
After a double serving of prunes ... Adam, the thrill seeker!
BTW, is this some sort of twister tournament training ... walk a few miles all pinchy-cheeky?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is there some sort of vortex over Kansas that's preventing mail from getting to me? Are the doors to Oz open again? My parents sent me cookies that should have arrived today, but the last status update was the package leaving a town near them. My coffee? Who the *&^$ knows where that is. Well, Nomo does...but there will be a price to pay.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis