What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
A marketable one? He already completed and reviewed a similar mod to the one done on the BS22 for the FS52.
Dennis has already received some orders for the modded BS22 and C22 DNA speakers.
They should be on the Philharmonic site soon.

He is still trying to work out something for the FS52 - it has complex wiring on the woofers -
he does not easily give up > it will all come down to being cost effective.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah the price was too good to pass up Z. Not sure If I wanna do the mod, depends on the cost and If he can send the mod with instructions in the mail, If it's not too complicated that is.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah the price was too good to pass up Z. Not sure If I wanna do the mod, depends on the cost and If he can send the mod with instructions in the mail, If it's not too complicated that is.
With those type of mods - he should do them - and one should buy from him.
Sending towers to him can be expensive for the whole deal - still need to wait
on him, to see if the towers will be worth it.

I know that the BS22 is worth it.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Pioneers, right?

What's the mod?

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
I am returning the Energy speakers. They are so bright that my ears are bleeding from listening to them. Who the hell likes speakers this bright?

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Put it off as long as I could, but my broken leg forced my hand. :mad:

31AH57SZ596_product_listing_flash.png

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally broke down and decided to try a Keurig Vue coffee maker. Just ordered a V700 brewer, Solocup V2 adapter to use k-cups in it, and some Vue coffee packs.

The V700 was only $120 (before tax) at Walmart. I'm not a Walmart fan, but dang, that's the cheapest that I've seen them by about $30. Of course, this means that new models will come out as soon as I get mine. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm finally getting a jobsite table saw. It will open the door for more woodworking I hope.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Not audio or video related, but I thought I'd share nonetheless. Besides, who doesn't love a good art project ;) :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally a good deal on this steelbook.:D Really liked this movie and had to own it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Torchbearers sauces...2 chipotle BBQ, 1 Carolina style BBQ, 1 oh my garlic & 1 smokey horseradish.

Never had the last two...hoping they are as good as the first two.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just got Fast and Furious 6 and it came in a limited edition steel packaging. Pretty sweet, especially since I didn't realize it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis