Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
so today I installed a top mount supercharger to my car pulled a nice 450rwhp witch is good power for a daily driver

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
A submariner does carpentry and gets hurt. What do you think would happen if I tried to drive a sub?

Glad it's not serious. Heal quick. BTW, one of us would have just duct taped that. Pussy. :D
Never mind you driving a submarine. I can't get past your drywaller's first aid advice.:rolleyes::eek::D

+1 for duct tape.
Tendon and 2 nerves in finger.
:)
I considered just bandaging it for about 30 seconds....then thought better of it. It's close to the tip, so duct tape wouldn't have covered it very well...

what no pics?
My attachment allowance is full. I don't know how you guys are able to attach umpteen thousand pics...:confused:

The Doc did a good job with the stitches. While he was filling his syringe with anesthetic, I said "Umm, that needle looks a bit big to me" (And it was!). To my relief, he explained that it was just for filling and replaced it with the normal teensie-weensie one. He was obviously not as sadistic as me. If the positions were reversed, I would have strung him along until the last second...:D

It feels pretty good this morning. It only hurts if I hit it on something... then the sweat comes out.:eek:

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
so today I installed a top mount supercharger to my car pulled a nice 450rwhp witch is good power for a daily driver
I did that too my truck about ten years ago, and still have it. It's a 5.9L Dodge RAM, put a Paxton NOVI-2000 RACE and Vortech Air-Water charge cooler. Then souped up the transmission (APS, basically completely new transmission), intake, manifold, exhaust, and on and on lol. Think there are a few stock parts left, maybe some bolts lol.

The result? I still have it hehe. It's reliable, and damn fast in a straight line (haha). Also excellent burnout machine, just absolutely excellent. lol. Horsepower and torque after the last fuel program was 425rwhp with 575 torque!

Not a daily driver though, got something else for daily driving. Handing it to valet is interesting/funny. It looks otherwise stock, but, they can hear it lol. Sounds like an aircraft with the big supercharger (centrifugal type, really whines loud, pretty cool hehe).

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Hm, in other news... the boring thread is eternal. :)

What's with Miley Cyrus naked on a ball? Borderline personality disorder?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My attachment allowance is full. I don't know how you guys are able to attach umpteen thousand pics...:confused:
Tom likes us better.

Naw, man. We use external websites like Photobucket. You just upload your images there and then post an image link here. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
A submariner does carpentry and gets hurt. What do you think would happen if I tried to drive a sub?

Glad it's not serious. Heal quick. BTW, one of us would have just duct taped that. Pussy. :D
what no pics?
+1 for duct tape.
Tendon and 2 nerves in finger.
:)
Tom likes us better.

Naw, man. We use external websites like Photobucket. You just upload your images there and then post an image link here. :)
Ahhh, I think someone might have told me that before. I guess I'll have to give that a look see. Thanks.:)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, just got back from the ER - with 4 stitches in my left ring finger. :rolleyes: I was trying to cut a shim from a small block of wood with a chisel and...well, you can guess the rest....
Happy it wasn't worse. When you paid your bill did you tell them to keep the 'tip'...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Happy it wasn't worse. When you paid your bill did you tell them to keep the 'tip'...
This is Canada, we don't pay any stinking medical bills ... still could offer a 'tip' though, that would be very Canadian. :)

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Regarding posting photos.. even with all the photo sharing sites out there, I still upload to a web server lol. It's just so central.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I was determined to not use quick connects, but I gave up. It also seems my soldering iron tip isn't good for wire. I guess he old iron needs a new tip finally.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was determined to not use quick connects, but I gave up. It also seems my soldering iron tip isn't good for wire. I guess he old iron needs a new tip finally.
Dude, where are the pictures? We all love pictures. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
When signed in, at the top of the page in blue, it will say, "Welcome, Go-Nad" next to that is a 'notifications' tab. Click that notifications tab to open the drop down. Click on 'inbox'. When in your inbox, to the left there will be 'My Settings'. Scroll down to the bottom and look for the 'miscellaneous tab' (in grey). Below that in blue it says, "Attachments". Click on that. From there you can delete previously posted pics. to free up space. You can pick and choose which attachments to keep, or you can delete all of them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Got an iPad2 mini 64GB with retina screen today

It's absolutely shockingly good, my wife already took it into posession and seems like I'm not gonna see so much of this from now on :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got an iPad2 mini 64GB with retina screen today

It's absolutely shockingly good, my wife already took it into posession and seems like I'm not gonna see so much of this from now on :p
That's cool. My GF has an iPad Retina and I've played with the iPad mini many times at various Apple stores. They're terrific tablets. I ended up with a Galaxy Note 8 tablet instead since there was a promotion when I upgraded my phone and I'm surprised to say I haven't felt the urge to pick up the GF's iPad since I got mine. Plus I'm totally digging the stylus.

Congrats on the purchase and my condolences on the loss :p :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
When signed in, at the top of the page in blue, it will say, "Welcome, Go-Nad" next to that is a 'notifications' tab. Click that notifications tab to open the drop down. Click on 'inbox'. When in your inbox, to the left there will be 'My Settings'. Scroll down to the bottom and look for the 'miscellaneous tab' (in grey). Below that in blue it says, "Attachments". Click on that. From there you can delete previously posted pics. to free up space. You can pick and choose which attachments to keep, or you can delete all of them.
Thanks, but I was already aware of that.;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Th,.... The ipad2 mini is even better than what I hoped for
It's just stunning

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last year I had surgery on my right eye for retina issues. Went in for annual check up and they showed me the scan and now my left eye looks worse than the right one after sugery. The right one has a big scar where they "stiched" it with the laser and the left has a line that looks the same already :( So now I have to have the left one done also. The odd thing is, my vision still checks out fine and prescription has not changed at all in the last 5-6 years, though I have been having issues with the left eye recently.

*Edit, so the ophthalmologist called and they think it is pretty serious and said I need to go in today :(

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Last year I had surgery on my right eye for retina issues. Went in for annual check up and they showed me the scan and now my left eye looks worse than the right one after sugery. The right one has a big scar where they "stiched" it with the laser and the left has a line that looks the same already :( So now I have to have the left one done also. The odd thing is, my vision still checks out fine and prescription has not changed at all in the last 5-6 years, though I have been having issues with the left eye recently.

*Edit, so the ophthalmologist called and they think it is pretty serious and said I need to go in today :(
That stinks. Is it a simple procedure?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis