What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The other color was Natural. Get it? Nevermind. :D
C'mon man, you've met me. I'm a little slow on the draw. Sometimes you need hold my hand and walk me through it..............but mostly hold my hand :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I didn't get that connection - but I still found it funny. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
OOOOHHHHHH, ok..........yeah, I'm still not getting it. :eek: And there's even a picture. :eek:
If you look at the color label for each shoe the middle one says Natural ... with a capital 'N' ... that's why I capitalized it. Hang in there. We're going to get you through this. Should we call in an interpreter? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you look at the color label for each shoe the middle one says Natural ... with a capital 'N' ... that's why I capitalized it. Hang in there. We're going to get you through this. Should we call in an interpreter? :D
Maybe add in that Fuzz said that he's thinking about buying one each of the other colors, but not the Natural color.

Jokes are always funnier when you have to explain them. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Talk about sharing and not caring what you say, hmm sounds like a great thread, oh yeah it's called the boring thread.:p Anyway got these from the super sale and was too good and cheap to pass up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let me be the first to apologize for those numb skulls ... :D

and BTW, I just ordered this for work.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

HEY, that's more scientific fact than zinger, but whatever :p

I have a friend who has one of those and he loves it. Says it does everything he needs it to do (IE play music) without the iPod price.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

It's ok at least it's not at someones obvious expense.;) What speakers/headphones are you hooking up to the Sansa Clip? You should do the Rockbox firmware. It sure benefits from it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's ok at least it's not at someones obvious expense.;)
The joke here is that I'm likely the worst offender but have implicated everyone else while absolving myself ... this is a great talent.

What speakers/headphones are you hooking up to the Sansa Clip?
I won a couple of pairs of those Moshi ear buds and they sounded pretty good. I'm most likely to look up what Matt34 said he liked for about 20 bucks. Sweat and dirt will wreck pretty much everything in short order.

You should do the Rockbox firmware. It sure benefits from it.
I looked that up and quickly realized that I was out of my depth. As it is, I've yet to do anything with an MP3 ever. Thanks for the rec. I'll keep it in mind for after I figure out how to use whatever it is that they send me. I also got one of these.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There was at least one pretty cool key holder project out of Tucson. I liked the idea, but I don't carry that many keys.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis