Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So, I woke up this morning to find that some scum had broken in to my neighbors house. Two houses down from me. The thing is, these people have enough going on in their lives right now as the dad is in the hospital and not expected to come home. He has lung cancer, but he never smoked.

I talked to the neighbors across the street and we're going to make flyer's and ask for donations to offer a reward.

I know some of you are on FaceBook, and we think that may have been what tipped the scum off that the house was empty at times. PLEASE, be careful what you post on FB. Especially when posting comings and goings. I just gave my wife a lecture on not 'checking in' when we go out, or not to post where and when we are going out.

F@!king scumbags

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to see that, man. I hope that they have insurance that will cover it.

talked to the neighbors across the street and we're going to make flyer's and ask for donations to offer a reward.
Great idea. "$250 for information that leads to an arrest. $1000 if you also provide videos of these jerks getting violated. Orange balls optional."

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Have to go down to our church this morning and help set up the Christmas tree in the Bell Tower (it's an open tower). If you don't hear from me again, I didn't survive the mission...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad to see that you made it out of church alive. Are you still smoldering?

Too bad that you read that joke afterwards. You should probably go back. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do I try to snag a Moto X for $400 ($150 off) on Cyber Monday? Hmmm. Odds are that I won't because I'm happy with my S3...but I find myself tempted. Darn my brother for planting that idea. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Glad to see that you made it out of church alive. Are you still smoldering?

Too bad that you read that joke afterwards. You should probably go back. :eek: :D
Meh...I've heard and told worse.:eek::D

I guess I'll have tread carefully when I go in tomorrow morning....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying a goatee. I've probably gotten the itch and tried to shape one four or five times in my life, but yesterday may have been the first time that I ever went out into public with one. It likely won't last more than a week, but I figured that I'd try something different.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm trying a goatee. I've probably gotten the itch and tried to shape one four or five times in my life, but yesterday may have been the first time that I ever went out into public with one. It likely won't last more than a week, but I figured that I'd try something different.
Part of me wishes I could grow real facial hair :(

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I've had one for about a year now. I got one of these and it works quite well in keeping it neat and tidy:

Amazon.com: Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard and Stubble Trimmer: Health & Personal Care

Wow, it's actually five bucks cheaper at Amazon.ca. Whodda thought?

Part of me wishes I could grow real facial hair :(
You're actually kinda lucky - shaving is tedious.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis