Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Russian spammers are going crazy over the last 24hrs. Die spammer Die.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I meant Barry and Adam but good luck to you too, Craig, with the spammers.

I know all that moderating can be dangerous. :D

I just want to get through this day without injury. On Thursday I tipped a drywall cart. Like a cat hurled into a puddle I was sh!ttin' and gettin' to get the hell out of the way which worked pretty good: only a minor scratch to the shin. The Super came around the corner asking what happened. I said that I like to cut my sheets on the floor. Nobody laughed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Enjoy your Saturday of work, Alex. Hopefully it goes smoothly and pays well - do you get double time on Saturday? I might do a little work today, too, but we'll see. I'm taking all of next week off on Vacation - ahhhh. :D

It's another day of precipitation here, which isn't awesome for all the folks who trained and traveled here for El Tour de Tucson, a long-distance bike race. But, perhaps better than a few days ago when it was incredibly windy.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back, dude.

And, shhhh. Don't get Rick thinking that I ever stopped. I don't need that grief again...
It wasn't easy getting you to forget craig7
I thought for sure Bryce was going to say YAA.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Woke up at 11 today. Accomplished nothing in the almost 2 hours I've been awake except drinking coffee, watching cartoons and some EPL games with Copper. Although I don't think he's very interested in the soccer.

In the very near future I'm going to have to start my chores. I did clean my desk off and organize it a little so it doesn't look like a tornado hit it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have to put ANOTHER headlight in my wifes car, it takes me 4 hours to accomplish this and they seem to last a year or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to take the front fender half off, and remove the front bumper completely, this is the passenger side so I don't need to remove the motor mount but you do for the drivers side which I did about a month ago...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have to put ANOTHER headlight in my wifes car, it takes me 4 hours to accomplish this and they seem to last a year or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to take the front fender half off, and remove the front bumper completely, this is the passenger side so I don't need to remove the motor mount but you do for the drivers side which I did about a month ago...
That sucks, what car?
Is it always the same side?
If this happens often, it sounds like an insufficient ground.
Just another thought: Don't touch the glass part of the bulb with bare hands.
Check to see that the alternator isn't over charging.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm up for a new phone. Thinking of getting the Samsung Note 3, especially because AT&T is running a promotion where if I buy a Note 3 with 2 year contract I get a free Tab 7". Kill two birds with one stone. The move away from the iPhone would be interesting for me though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That sucks, what car?
Is it always the same side?
If this happens often, it sounds like an insufficient ground.
Just another thought: Don't touch the glass part of the bulb with bare hands.
Check to see that the alternator isn't over charging.
Dude, that was so much more helpful than I was going to be. :D I was just going to joke that his wife's car must suck. :p In the 12 years that I owned my Prelude, I had one of the four headlight bulbs stop working.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My brother, who is a big Apple fan, tried Android and hasn't gone back. His wife and kids still use iPhones, but he uses a Nexus.
I'm definitely thinking of moving away from Apple, at least as far as mobile devices are concerned. I was a little disappointed with the 5S when I played with it and I'm not sure I can justify the price of the iPad mini for what I'd use it for.

The two for one on the Note and the Tab seems perfect since it will get me a small, functional tablet and the more research I do on the Note the more I think I'll like it. It will definitely take some getting used to though, not having my phone and computer on the exact same page. Plus a new app system to get used to and leaving a lot of apps I paid for. Plus having to deal with configuring a completely different e-mail app and trying to figure out how to get my iCloud e-mail forwarded, then not having e-mail I delete on the phone not deleted when I turn on the computer. I better stop before I talk myself out of it :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Enjoy your Saturday of work, Alex. Hopefully it goes smoothly and pays well - do you get double time on Saturday? I might do a little work today, too, but we'll see. I'm taking all of next week off on Vacation - ahhhh.
Carpenters only get double Sundays, holidays and anything past 12 hours in a day. I just remembered I had banked hours that I could have used last week. I took a day out to get a dental implant started. That's some good sh!t right there boy. I was weighing the advantages of just saying f^%& it and getting a Denon 4311 ... I would say 'and an amp' but I'm all amped out. I guess rnatali's subs would have been sort of fun. Anyway my half of the fee wouldn't quite cover the rec'r.

It's another day of precipitation here, which isn't awesome for all the folks who trained and traveled here for El Tour de Tucson, a long-distance bike race. But, perhaps better than a few days ago when it was incredibly windy.
YESSSSS !!!! This bar talk can not fail !!!
:D :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis