nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
For what purpose?

Are we talking for HT or just stereo?

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Endless options man, to start check out yamaha and denon for an amp. Polk, athena, and yamaha for mains/surrounds. Subs check out velodyne, outlaw, svs, klipsch, ect. When you are looking for speakers stick with bookshelves b/c it is for h/t use.

T

tsgrayson

Audiophyte
I do not have to buy the speakers and receiver from the same person ;)

S

slopoke

Audioholic Intern
Hate to be pushy, But

I'm selling a 7.1 set of Klipsch speakers here (see earlier thread) for $700. These guys would cost you $1330 new for just the 5.1 setup (2 extra surrounds here.) They are in the original boxes (except the sub), perfect condition and have 3 years waranty left on them.

The only issue with this setup is the KSW-10 is a little underpowered. So, $700 for a 7.1 speaker set, $300 for a second KSW-10, and you can go buy a new Denon 3805. This will run you about $2K and you still have $500 to ease the WAF.

eddiem67

eddiem67

Audioholic
I have a Denon AV4802R and a Denon DVD 3800 if your interested

Fabulas

Audiophyte
I'm selling my 3805 if you're interested. I've had it for 2 months and bought if from an authorized dealer and will include the receipt for denon's warranty. The thing is in new condition, I'm just at a point where I'm selling my home/car audio and will resume the hobby later.

Q

qqkltb

Audiophyte
Selling my high end gear

I'm selling my set up, pick one or two or buy everything!

Paradigm Studio 60 v3 Black (new)
Paradigm Studio CC 470 v3 Black (new)
Outlaw 950 7.1 pre/pro 4 months old
Outlaw 770 7 Channel amp (7x200 watts) 4 months old

I have picture, all in new condition with original packaging, reciepts, manuals, and warrenties my car just died and I have to sell equipment to get another. Contact me at qqkltb@msn.com

I live in Baltimore, Maryland
So if your close by, come and check it out. Great deals everything must go!

Last edited:
T

Transducergeek

Enthusiast
Various speakers for consideration, some may be of use, all vintage.

I have many pre-owned refurbished speakers for sale, mostly vintage models, Klipsch, KLH, EV, Wharfdale, JBL, Infinity, Thiel, Cerwin Vega etc. Anybody want to see the list of models/prices? I repair tired woofers and such, new surrounds installed, and I can supply kits for DIY "edge" replacemets at about $10/pair depending on diameter. Thanks, Rolf E.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis