Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Have you seen 2 girls 1 cup?????
Good point.

I think that Alex wrote, directed, and produced it. :)
Not even close. I've seen people react to watching it but I would never choose to watch something that triggers a gag reflex. I don't watch 'House' because at least once during every show they show something gross. Sorry to disappoint.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That symbol on the forehead just freaks me out for some reason. So much so that I won't watch that show.
Now that you mention it, it does sort of resemble a banana hammock.:confused:

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
After reading this thread I'm convinced that the spam filter must be broken ;)

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
Oh and to the original poster; What some folks do if they want to post a link and can't is just slightly modify it.
www dot google dot com
google.com
ect...

majorloser

majorloser

I've seen monkey doing it at the zoo through the bars, but never licking their fingers afterwards.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Too funny has the OP even been back? :D He could of had his post count way up by now but we are just not good enough for him I guess:eek::D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Too funny has the OP even been back? :D He could of had his post count way up by now but we are just not good enough for him I guess:eek::D
I believe that he has been trying to write back to us. He has composed several well thought out replies that included links as back-up references. But each time he tries to send one, he is reminded that he does not have the required 5 posts in order to include links. So his witty repartee keeps getting lost due to our overly cumbersome assemblage of rules.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis