Who wants to play with me? II

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
No kidding!! I got smoked by 32 points. Embarrassing start...
Embarrassing was me in my other league- I scored only 55 points... sat Welker for the week, lost Ryan Grant to injury for the year, and had the Cincy Defense. I should lose my fantasy license!!! :D

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Embarrassing was me in my other league- I scored only 55 points... sat Welker for the week, lost Ryan Grant to injury for the year, and had the Cincy Defense. I should lose my fantasy license!!! :D

At least you didn't draft a suspended receiver! I did, but I had him parked and will keep him parked as he'll be well rested for the 2nd half of the season. :D

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Thanks Todd for the trade. I was in dire need of a every week RB. Your getting Farve's favorite target and potentially a great RB when DW goes down or Carolina figures out they made the wrong decision not using JS as a primary. I'm picking up Grants backup and will be looking to trade one of my wideouts for another. Don't worry bill your still in first for cutlers deep threat.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Hey! I thought the games started tomorrow... I know my team is bad, but looks like I'm losing already!! :eek:

:rolleyes:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
At least you didn't draft a suspended receiver! I did, but I had him parked and will keep him parked as he'll be well rested for the 2nd half of the season. :D

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Hey! I thought the games started tomorrow... I know my team is bad, but looks like I'm losing already!! :eek:

:rolleyes:
sounds like Pete Carroll and Nick Saban have given you the secrets to coaching in the NFL:eek::D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Ahh...those projections are overrated...:p. Heck...I know, I'll be leading at the conclusion of Sunday's games..it's that Monday night matchup that's got me worried. Sure I'm expecting decent numbers from my RB position...maybe that will be the difference...otherwise Brees vs. SF....:eek:

I wish you all luck...with one exception....;):D

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
And so the season goes...

Wife: "What's that smell?"

Me: "Sorry...wait, I don't smell anything."

Wife: "Oh wait, it's your fantasy team's running game that I smell!"

Yeah, she's funny.:rolleyes:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
And so the season goes...

Wife: "What's that smell?"

Me: "Sorry...wait, I don't smell anything."

Wife: "Oh wait, it's your fantasy team's running game that I smell!"

Yeah, she's funny.:rolleyes:
The only thing I smell is Eli....-4 rating at the half.....:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The only thing I smell is Eli....-4 rating at the half.....:D
Yeah he had a rough week, but Indy is known for their pass rush.

He's ended with 13 points and I may just eek by with the win depending on tomorrow night.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Is there a prize for pulling a "Detroit" and going win-less for the season?:D

The projections are worthless. They had me winning last week, not losing by 4,567 points like it ended.

Sigh...

I had hoped for some good luck since I spent last Friday night less than 1 mile from the Colts training camp. Apparently not since I went to the Purdue-Toledo game where little 'ole Toledo put a whuppin' on the Boilers. So much for picking a game I felt Purdue could win.

If I go 0-4 this week, I will let the dog choose next week's lineup. I'll put out poles with my roster on each one. Whomever he pees on, plays.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis