Who wants to play with me? II

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I've enjoyed the first 3 weeks...:D. BTW...Adam, you have 3 guys on a bye and you'll need to pick up a TE for this week...;):)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'm willing to trade my back-up Tight End if someone needs one. hint hint...

:D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yesterday wasn't so much fun....:(. I had a minus 2 rating at QB this weekend...enough said!:mad:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Yesterday wasn't so much fun....:(. I had a minus 2 rating at QB this weekend...enough said!:mad:
Not fun? I was doing James Brown "I feel good!" right up until Rivers went ape with Gates and sunk my battleship. 0-4! Woohoo! May new nickname is "Dr. Detroit" for my vast knowledge of the football science...:cool:

I do admit -2 on a QB rating could drive one to drink or to stop drinking... I forget which it is. News reports are saying Cutler got a concussion somewhere in the first half. I suspect early because he really looked bad and out of sorts. 9 sacks will do that too you. He'll probably miss next week if the current concussion trends hold.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I got minus two on the QB as well err I think so any way as Vick is minus two ribs right now :eek:.
It is crazy when you have like nothing at your QB and only need minimal points to stay in it, sucs :mad:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Sucks? I'm 0-4 and my wife is 2-2 in her league.

Oops...

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Keep laughing! Yeah, my team sucks. I know it. I guess it's my year to make others look good! Yeah, that's my role and dang if I'm not really good at it!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Keep laughing! Yeah, my team sucks. I know it. I guess it's my year to make others look good! Yeah, that's my role and dang if I'm not really good at it!

I sent you a trade proposal...maybe you could use some help in some key positions. I have extra RB or TE....I'd like you to consider?

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Billy,

I took too long and let the trade lapse. I re-sent it to you in case you are still interested. Go check.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Billy,

I took too long and let the trade lapse. I re-sent it to you in case you are still interested. Go check.
I sent you a reply...I accepted fwiw. However I'm going to start the Fish D/ST because Cutler is good for a few TO's and there is rain in the forecast so it should be low scoing...I hope.:eek:

I didn't know what to do after seeing the Giants defence last week against Dallas and what Vick might do to them!

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Yeah, I can't believe how the Giants D just rolled over for Dallas last weekend! Maybe it's a sadistic streak I have, but I seem to really enjoy it when Jerry Jones' team looks really bad. The look on his face when they are really bad is just precious!:p

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I can't believe how the Giants D just rolled over for Dallas last weekend! Maybe it's a sadistic streak I have, but I seem to really enjoy it when Jerry Jones' team looks really bad. The look on his face when they are really bad is just precious!:p
No your not alone I like seeing JJ squirm. I shoulda waited to start the Saints but I decided on the Dolphins. They just didn't capitalize on their chances when Cutler made his usual bad decisions.

I'll sure need everybit of my 145pt projection to win Sunday....:)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
FYI to the owner of Vince Young. He was place on IR, you might want to start some guy named Tom Brady...this week....:D.
Just thought I'd help you out this week so you won't forget to switch em....again!;):D

Last edited:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
anyone want a Eli I need a good RB. So let me know.
Well if was the other Manning I'd strongly consider it...FYI the trade deadline is today @ noon, I believe.

I see you picked up VJ. He might need a game of two...on the otherhand with Rivers at QB it really doesn't matter who the WR is...and Jackson even figured that out watching from the sidelines;).

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well if was the other Manning I'd strongly consider it...FYI the trade deadline is today @ noon, I believe.

I see you picked up VJ. He might need a game of two...on the otherhand with Rivers at QB it really doesn't matter who the WR is...and Jackson even figured that out watching from the sidelines;).
I got him! My receivers are terrible. Driver is hurt.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Any Takers For Fantasy Football (II Contn'd)

I really don't see a reason for a new thread,( but I did anyway, sorry, we thrive on resuscitation round here so I thought I would try again.
I know it is short notice but we are big boy's here and I am sure we can pull it off if there is any interest so if any one wants to play please leave your response here in this thread and we will get er going asap, Thanks and Have a Great Day.

This is a small movement to save a bunch of D Bags as in the infamous D-Bag League :eek:

Oh Yea - FOOTBALL is Back.

Please see the new thread for fantasy football as well thanks sawz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis