What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this at Walmart for $16.00 for the bedroom to replace the sh?tty remote that came with my Samsung DVD player and Toshiba TV.

I couldn't take using the Samsung remote anymore...it was so counter intuitive

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like using the Panasonic BD remote to control my system, however on the 79, they dropped the ability to control a TV other than a Panasonic :(

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
For my DVR 500GB Matsunichi USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive was on sale, but all sold out now:

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
A new Bottom Bracket to replace a newer bottom bracket that had very few miles on it but developed a horrible creaking noise recently and yes for the same bike I put the Wolf Tooth single chain ring on. The creak was there before the replacement but got worse. Previous bracket was $30, new bracket was $60. It should solve the problem if it's the bracket. Otherwise I need to find the crack in the frame because that is the only other explanation.

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Picked up a Boston Acoustics XB4. It is in pristine condition. $50
http://hometheaters.ecrater.com/p/731765/rs-23000-boston-acoustics-xb4-10-400-watts
It is going in my bedroom HTIB system to replace the black box they call a sub.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/483828-REG/Pioneer_HTP_2900_HTP_2900_5_1_Channel_Home.html
The Pioneer system only cost me $150 new about 9 yrs ago, so upgrading was a moot point, but this cheap little sub is working out better than I expected. The high level connection options and freq range on this sub were perfect for this cheap little system.

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
How about this, Specialized Camber Carbon Pro frame (warranty replacement) again, second time I broke this one, Stans Crests no tube wheels, Shimano XT type 2 rear derailleur, Shimano cassette, sram chain, a new crank set (thrown in for free I guess), new cables and everything set up for just 2 bills over the price of the set of wheels online. Now I need to get it dirty, hurry up Saturday.

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
How about this, Specialized Camber Carbon Pro frame (warranty replacement) again, second time I broke this one, Stans Crests no tube wheels, Shimano XT type 2 rear derailleur, Shimano cassette, sram chain, a new crank set (thrown in for free I guess), new cables and everything set up for just 2 bills over the price of the set of wheels online. Now I need to get it dirty, hurry up Saturday.
Dirty! Rode like a champ. Crank set not new but it was last time so guess I should not wine...whine...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Dirty! Rode like a champ. Crank set not new but it was last time so guess I should not wine...whine...
I don't have the cash flow for bikes like you do.

But, man I am a Specialized Fanboy myself (and I'm not a fanboy of many brands of anything).

See my pic, 2013 Specialized Carve HT. Wow, it is truly a pleasure to ride!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Kids lost my DVD copy of "A Night At The Museum so I picked this up for $6.99 on BluRay. Love this movie, especially Micky Roony :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Won one of these in an ebay auction. Pretty good price I think.

Oh I'm sure you needed that one. Have you even sold the other amp yet? You are going to get in trouble again. The x-box and now this coming in the mail.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis