What is your favorite Movie?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent *** clown became famous and started winning Grammys. Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael? No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. :):):)

ScottWChicago

ScottWChicago

Audioholic Intern
Any Mel Brooks movie, Dirty Harry, Apocolypse Now - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" is my favorite line out of any movie!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Apocolypse Now - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" is my favorite line out of any movie!
YES!!! Apocalypse Now! This has my favorite movie quote of all time too by the genius Marlon Brando;

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies."

This part brings shivers down my spine everytime:D:):D:)!

Great, Great Movie!!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
YES!!! Apocalypse Now! This has my favorite movie quote of all time too by the genius Marlon Brando;

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies."

This part brings shivers down my spine everytime:D:):D:)!

Great, Great Movie!!!
You know the poison the well song that features that line?

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent *** clown became famous and started winning Grammys. Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael? No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. :):):)
LOL. That is a good one too. I actually do not own Office Space though...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey!!! I didn't get a hurumph outta that guy. How much time do you spend a week on these TPS reports Lumberg?

N

niget2002

Junior Audioholic
I tend to enjoy the cult classics:

Hackers
Rad
Demon Knight
The Lost Boys

I don't think there's any movies in my collection that could be put into a DVD player and have me not watch it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Lost Boys was just announced on BD in July along with the new direct to video sequel also on BD.

N

niget2002

Junior Audioholic
Lost Boys was just announced on BD in July along with the new direct to video sequel also on BD.
I knew a second one was being produced... didn't know it was going straight to video... thanks!

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Mines a toss up between "The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Hudsucker Proxy" both with Tim Robbins (although not a huge Tim Robbins fan) I think both are classic in their own right. One about how man needs to have hope in the most difficult of times and the other just pure comedy genious on corporate America and how it's run by idiots.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
*MOUSE HUNT* is my favorite movie. (Color.)

And *YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN* (Black & White.)

Well, *RATATOUILLE* also. (Animated.)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis