What grinds my gears: Girl's on their birthday's

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
.....Love means you never have to say, "does that fifty include a spanking?".....
What, are you saying you got a discount? :D:p:D Geez, you must be suave to get that kind of discount...........Lmao!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
At age 40, I have learned many things about women. They are never ever satisfied, they expect the world to worship them, It's all about "Me, Me, Me" unless you look like Brad Pitt or have money falling out your bunghole, your chancs of banging her are pretty much next to nil (unless it's her birthday and she's plastered, but then that brings up other potential problems) I find women everywhere, want the "Nice Guy" who treats them with respect and fondness and affection. Well I tried that for years in my younger days and wanna know what happened. Tramp dumps you for a "Bad Boy" whose gonna use her and toss her aside, then you get that "phone call" where your ex is now crying on the phone, about "what a mistake they made" yeah thanks, just want I want to come crawling back, a cheating whore who slept with lord knows who with lord knows what kind of diseases. I long for a world where you are judged on who you are not what you own or look like.
Matt, money and looks help, but so does endowment. Trust me, I got left out on that one too!!!!!! :D:p:D BTW, I always thought of Brad Pitt as my twin. Of course, I am lying my a$$ off too. ;):eek:;)

Cheers,

Phil

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sometimes I find too much information on this site.:eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I wasn't born with a trust fund either. But I was born with rather massive...;)
Hey Dave, what can I say? I mean, it just sucks to be me sometimes........LOL!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....MatthewB, isn't sex usually down the list with a woman?....I think firstly, they need to feel supported by their man, and especially need to feel "loved" by him and I'm talking the love be real....you should want to take her with you whenever possible, like to the beach even in cooler weather when you can't swim, just to walk and talk and explore together....with a sense of support and "real" love for her truly in place, I suspect all things are possible, even in this day and time.....

.....kids for a looooooong time have thought, whether they realized it or not at the time, "if the sex is great, and she looks pretty good, we'll work the rest out"....I'm probably about to draw laughter, but I believe a guy would be better off, if he only small-kissed a woman until he asked her to marry him....he'd have based his decision on the person, not sex with the person....then, hopefully both would agree to a wedding asap, if you know what I mean.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mulester7,

I agree with you but want to say that the only way a guy is only gonna small kiss a woman is if her father has a shot gun pointed at his nuts and the only way a woman is going to settle for only being small kissed is if society would condone her father beating her to within an inch of her life in public for being a slut. Those days are over and the cat's out of the bag. We're going to hell in a hand basket ... not me ... them ... they're going ... not me.:)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Mulester7,

I agree with you but want to say that the only way a guy is only gonna small kiss a woman is if her father has a shot gun pointed at his nuts and the only way a woman is going to settle for only being small kissed is if society would condone her father beating her to within an inch of her life in public for being a slut. Those days are over and the cat's out of the bag. We're going to hell in a hand basket ... not me ... them ... they're going ... not me.:)
.....I don't know, Alex, that's a touchy subject....I'm glad you saw my reasoning, though....women....them slimy varmints!....whether us man-types like it or not, they have always possessed what we have been seeking....truly a dilemma at times....yes.....

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
mulestar you obviously have not been bar hopping here in Scottsdale, AZ. talk about materialstic money grubbing could care less who you are type women. I actually was at a bar once and the first thing I was asked by a girl I liked was, "What do you do and how much money do you make." :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
.....MatthewB, isn't sex usually down the list with a woman?....I think firstly, they need to feel supported by their man, and especially need to feel "loved" by him and I'm talking the love be real....you should want to take her with you whenever possible, like to the beach even in cooler weather when you can't swim, just to walk and talk and explore together....with a sense of support and "real" love for her truly in place, I suspect all things are possible, even in this day and time.....

.....kids for a looooooong time have thought, whether they realized it or not at the time, "if the sex is great, and she looks pretty good, we'll work the rest out"....I'm probably about to draw laughter, but I believe a guy would be better off, if he only small-kissed a woman until he asked her to marry him....he'd have based his decision on the person, not sex with the person....then, hopefully both would agree to a wedding asap, if you know what I mean.....
Agreed. My woman is totally based off who she is. We are a perfect fit.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Are you single? I have some single friends that would be interested in meeting you. ;)
I'm sure they'd like to meet me but if I had a massive trust fund I'm sure they'd be offering to marry me sight unseen.;):D:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis