What grinds my gears: Girl's on their birthday's

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
This is my 4th writing on GmG that I had to make after going to a bar and seeing two girls there with a group of their friends on her birthday.

Just like the last one some coarse language.

" I thought I would tackle one of the most grinding topics of them all.....girl's birthdays. When a Female has a birthday they believe that time stands still and everyone on the continent must join them in the fact they are one year older. The simple problem with this is.....that no one cares. Seriously....no one cares....no one cares how drunk you will be tonight no one cares that you just turned some age that signifies nothing.

If you have male friends not a single one will want to be around you on this day because you act like you are so important, randomly yelling “happy birthday to me!." This is because no one else wants to even give you the slightest bit of recognition. Your birthday is just another excuse to dress like a tramp and act like one too. In fact studies have shown, if you're a girl on your birthday, slutiness is at an all time high, 2/3 more slutty than halloween.

I'm sure my devoted readers are wondering why this is the case. Well it's quite easy to determine and I've done it for you. They're depressed.....incredibly depressed.....depression leads to slutiness. Crying is also at an all time high on a girl's birthday. The crying usually happens later in the night after the female in question has made out with 3 or more pieces of trash and just came to the realization that all of her friends had just left without her. There she sits.....alone.....pullingup her tube top so to not show her boobies.....makeup running down her cheeks.....the girl.......on her birthday. This is what we see.....this is what we hate......

I'm Andrew, and that's what grinds my gears."

shenaniganz

shenaniganz

Junior Audioholic
must say im starting to like these. Cant wait till the next GMG!

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
I would like to know where this slutty/trampy stuff was when I was a single 20something. :D

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I would like to know where this slutty/trampy stuff was when I was a single 20something. :D
It's this "20 something" generation that has turned every minor holiday into a skankfest.

Pretty soon thanksgiving diner will just be a bunch of hookers cooking you turkey.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Ha, are you kidding me, I love it when I go to the bar and a b-day group of girls are there. Last time I ended up slipping mine and my bud's drinks on their tab, lol, good times my friends, good times!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Pretty soon thanksgiving dinner will just be a bunch of hookers cooking you turkey.
I'm having a really hard time finding a problem with this scenario. Seriously.

Can I pick the hookers? :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Sad but true. The Hookers + Turkey comment got me laughing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
thanks for making me send juice out the nose.
A while back I think it was Geno that was nice enough to let me know that something I had posted was the reason he spent the last 20 minutes cleaning nose ejected chocolate milk off of his key board. I'm amused when I post that stuff but even more so when I get feed back for it. :)

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
At age 40, I have learned many things about women. They are never ever satisfied, they expect the world to worship them, It's all about "Me, Me, Me" unless you look like Brad Pitt or have money falling out your bunghole, your chancs of banging her are pretty much next to nil (unless it's her birthday and she's plastered, but then that brings up other potential problems) I find women everywhere, want the "Nice Guy" who treats them with respect and fondness and affection. Well I tried that for years in my younger days and wanna know what happened. Tramp dumps you for a "Bad Boy" whose gonna use her and toss her aside, then you get that "phone call" where your ex is now crying on the phone, about "what a mistake they made" yeah thanks, just want I want to come crawling back, a cheating whore who slept with lord knows who with lord knows what kind of diseases. I long for a world where you are judged on who you are not what you own or look like.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Love means you never have to say, "does that fifty include a spanking?".....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Should that post not get deleted ... even if it does get deleted ...

You talking guys or girls? :confused: :D
Guys/girls......WTF!!!!! What about monkeys? Or, perhaps monkey's nutts..........Lmao!!!!! Come on Alex, wake up man you are sleeping at the wheel my friend. No, just giving you a hard time bro. :D:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis