What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mich Ultra today while watching the NCAA Men's basketball games. But our local Florida Publix has Leinenkugel summer shady beer on sale buy one get one. I might be drinking this for the next few weeks. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sitting in a local English Pub, run by a Scottish guy, drinking a very nice ESB from Oakland’s Original Pattern.
Legit Fish and Chips, too.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sitting in a local English Pub, run by a Scottish guy, drinking a very nice ESB from Oakland’s Original Pattern.
Legit Fish and Chips, too.
Nice way to spend the afternoon! It’s currently 33°F and I’m gonna take the grill out soon for burger time! Maybe a bleu cheese crumble with bacon and bbq sauce, small red onion . Washed down with one of my favorite stouts!(dragons milk)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Nice way to spend the afternoon! It’s currently 33°F and I’m gonna take the grill out soon for burger time! Maybe a bleu cheese crumble with bacon and bbq sauce, small red onion . Washed down with one of my favorite stouts!(dragons milk)
Ah... above freezing. Grilling season in Minnesconsin! :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
LOL, but boil?

Even my diehard grilling brother recently got a sous vide (and he lives in socal so cold to him is like 50-60F).
I wish that 50-60 was “cold”.
At least I have real beer to help.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Or just less time outside, can always do final sear on the grill, but when it's cold and wet outside I'll either use a hot pan or my torch :)
Dead ass cold here is usually dry. During spring melt off, it gets wet and soggy. Thankfully that’s short lived.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I wish that 50-60 was “cold”.
At least I have real beer to help.
I'm good to about 38º for a bit... colder than that becomes a chore waiting to get let in at the pool in the morning. The walk from the lockers to the pool is the worst, though... barefoot on near frozen concrete sucks sweaty balls.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis