What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dead ass cold here is usually dry. During spring melt off, it gets wet and soggy. Thankfully that’s short lived.
Yeah my cold at night is rarely even in the 30F range but it's been quite wet lately (some snow when it was cold enough but I'm only at 1500').

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yes. Move.
Please help convince my wife!
I have some flippant and otherwise disrespectful things I could say...
But will choose the path of least offense and just wish you continued good luck and plentiful fleece and heating fuel. :D

:cool:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah my cold at night is rarely even in the 30F range but it's been quite wet lately (some snow when it was cold enough but I'm only at 1500').
I think I’m at 1200’ish. This winter had been unusually bizarre. Rain in February, no snow to speak of, unseasonably warm. But now that spring should be coming, we’re in the teens and twenties overnight. Wacky…
Oh, and possibly 30” of snow between Sun and tue. Smh…

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I have some flippant and otherwise disrespectful things I could say...
But will choose the path of least offense and just wish you continued good luck and plentiful fleece and heating fuel. :D

:cool:
lol. Fair enough. I can use my imagination! Probably things I’ve said before anyway. lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think I’m at 1200’ish. This winter had been unusually bizarre. Rain in February, no snow to speak of, unseasonably warm. But now that spring should be coming, we’re in the teens and twenties overnight. Wacky…
Oh, and possibly 30” of snow between Sun and tue. Smh…
The north midwest is different in that respect a bit :) Here 6" of snow at my elevation would be unusual, but go up the high prairie road to 2500' then that's not unusual this time of year (but melted now, was there maybe 10 days ago).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cold here in NE Fla - barely got into the 60s today. :) Still relatively cold for this time of year.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis