What are you watching tonight?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Was never a big Gillian Anderson fan, but I have to say she is good in this series. I hesitated cause she was in it, but dang this show is good and streaming on Netflix. 2nd season next year. I may even watch X-files.:eek:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
By shear accident, I just saw that "Hard Target" is on Netflix. Giggity. I think that I'll be watching that tonight.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I listened to music tonight, but tomorrow night I will be watching, Ray Donovan, Breaking Bad, and Newsroom, since they all DVr'd tonight, busy busy busy...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Was never a big Gillian Anderson fan, but I have to say she is good in this series. I hesitated cause she was in it, but dang this show is good and streaming on Netflix. 2nd season next year. I may even watch X-files.:eek:
The pic disappeared I was talking about the series The Fall. Watched Saturday and today Dredd B, The Bourne Identity A+ and Daredevil B+ for the first time I really liked it.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Rented Now You See Me, Iron Man 3 and WWZ.

Watched Now You See Me last night. Entertaining if not compelling. Some interesting plot twists.

Sent from my Vox using Tapatalk 2

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Chocolate last night on blu-ray. I'd watched it on Netflix a while back in HD and (I think) surround sound, but the audio and video quality of the disc were a treat. Sure, it's no cinematic masterpiece, but it's really a pretty good flick, IMO.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Forgot to mention I watched World War Z the other day via Redbox on BD. Good FX, good sound, and pretty intense at time with plenty of action. Still came across to me as a zombie movie though, but better than the average fare. Worth a rent.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Once Upon a Time, Homeland, The Mentalist, Adam clawing his way up the reviewer ranks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Once Upon a Time, Homeland, The Mentalist, Adam clawing his way up the reviewer ranks.
I'm liking Once Upon a Time. That Asian warrior woman is something else. You listening, Rick? :D

As for the rank...clawing is right. My highest so far, I think, has been 373. I think that the next new tag is at 100, so I'm more than content just being under 500. :) That said, I spent hours on that darn bird feeder video. :eek:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
[h=2][/COLOR]On BD Star Trek Into Darkness B+ The scene where the guy dropped the ring in the cup, I thought my sub was gonna burst. I rewinded that scene 3 times.:eek::cool:[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Continuum, Season 2. I just noticed that it got added to Netflix.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis