What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've finally started watching Game. Of thrones flying through the first 3 episodes of season 1 last night.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Last night watched "300: A Dame to Kill For" [7] - it was entertaining, I'd recommend.

Tonight watching "Pulp Fiction" [9] for the millionth time... I love this movie.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've finally started watching Game. Of thrones flying through the first 3 episodes of season 1 last night.
Oh, man, best TV series of all times right there. Can never get enough.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Walking Dead season 4 just hit Netflix for those who care. That is what I will be watching tonight. Not a big fan, but it is a enjoyable time waster. last night I watched a recent movie with Laurence Fishbourne and Bill Paxton called 'The Colony'. Its not a great movie, so if you haven't seen it, it's pretty skippable.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Walking Dead season 4 just hit Netflix for those who care. That is what I will be watching tonight. Not a big fan, but it is a enjoyable time waster.
Time waster? :eek:

Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows of all times! :mad: :D

But Netflix is always too slow. Season 5 is about to premiere in Oct. and Netflix is just now releasing s04? Please. :)

I finished watching Episodes 5 & 6 .
I could watch Game of Thrones season 01 - 04 in one week. :D

There is a cliffhanger with every season finale that makes you want to watch the next season immediately. :D

The rest of us have to wait until April 2015 for season 5. :eek:

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Time waster? :eek:

Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows of all times! :mad: :D

But Netflix is always too slow. Season 5 is about to premiere in Oct. and Netflix is just now releasing s04? Please. :)
There is enough worthwhile stuff to watch to keep me occupied until these kinds of shows hit netflix. I don't mind waiting if it saves me the cost of the blu ray set, and there is no way I am putting up with commercials to watch these things, especially if I have to pay for a cable TV package.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I started watching The Walking Dead during Season 3. True story...I was at New York Comic Con in 2011, I had a Vendor pass because my buddy had a booth and knew one of the guys from Reed Pop (Company that puts on NYCC) I ended up in the VIP actors area, I was right next to the cast of the Walking Dead. The guy who plays Rick was about 2 feet away from me and I thought he was a news reporter. The Reed Pop guy who I knew told me I wasn't supposed to be up here and that was the cast of the Walking Dead. I didn't watch the show until much later and then I got hooked.

I think season 4 wasn't the best because they separated the cast the whole time. Season 5 is supposed to be more action, more zombies, and the band is back together, I have high expectations.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Captain Philips last night on BD via Redbox. Better than expected. I'm sure it was embellished a bit for film (have not read his book), but still quite good.

A few days back, Captain America Winter Soldier - pretty good too. Not quite as good as the first one IMO, but still good.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Been watching The Spoils of Babylon on Netflix, very funny show. Highly recommended for those who remember what those big bloated network mini-series were like back in the 70s and 80s.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
True Blood s07e04. So far I'm really not liking season 07 as much as s01-06. So far s07 seems very disappointing to me.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis