What are you watching tonight?

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
That sort of noise. Picture looks terrible. Get the $5.00 back and buy a tub of ice cream and relax afterwards. :cool:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am really digging that new AMC "Preacher" series. :D

Love AMC TV series.

I watched Game of Thrones S06E09 & E10 (season finale). S06E09 (Battle of the Bastards) was absolutely amazing. Season finale was devastating as usual. :D

Absolutely love this show. Now I have to wait another YEAR for season 7. :(

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I got the Criterion discs for Dr. Strangelove and Fantastic Planet. Those are on my weekend viewing list. Also got The VVitch recently and have to watch that.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Trumbo A+ Great movie with Cranston doing his thing. Diane Lane is still so hot too and always gives a great performance.
Also watch The D Train A+ Jack Black is so great in this. I was crying laughing so hard on this one.
Amazon The Interestings B+ Pretty good story I hope it gets picked up as a series.

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am really digging that new AMC "Preacher" series. :D

Love AMC TV series.

I watched Game of Thrones S06E09 & E10 (season finale). S06E09 (Battle of the Bastards) was absolutely amazing. Season finale was devastating as usual. :D

Absolutely love this show. Now I have to wait another YEAR for season 7. :(
Get ready to be a little disappointed, season 7 & 8 are probably only going to be 7 to 8 episodes each, as the creators only envisioned the story to that many more shows.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last night Independence Day A+ Saw this when it came out in the movies once. The film looks beautiful too. Still holds up.
Saturday Danny Collins B+ A fun watch and nice soundtrack as well in the movie.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Get ready to be a little disappointed, season 7 & 8 are probably only going to be 7 to 8 episodes each, as the creators only envisioned the story to that many more shows.
Oh no. I would be so so disappointed. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Just got Amazon Fire TV. Started w/ Bosch. Loved it. Wife and I both have read a number of Michael Connelly books and liked them.

Question: Do these Amazon series shows come out one episode per week like a network show? During the season, is there a day/time when each new episode is available?

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Like Netflix, they dump the season all at once.

Edit: Also, I liked Bosch a lot.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Hardcore Henry (2015)
dtshdma 5.1 (with PLIIx) Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System

Cracking fun from start to finish.

Sound is neatly crafted with a POV action shots of Henry running around. Some occasional dialouge pans. Weaponry effects blitz all around.

Violence is graphic.

Picture photography looks good.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
About 20 minutes away from completing Djano Unchained on Netflix . So far I liked it very much.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Outbreak (1995)
Dolby AC-3 - with PLIIx / Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System / JBL

Picked up outbreak cheaper than a cinema ticket today. Not a bad transfer and Dolby AC-3 slams with bass!

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
A Star Is Born (1976)
Dolby Stereo / Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System / JBL

Arrived in post today on laserdisc, first Dolby Stereo encode effects film, "A Star Is Born".

Picture transfer could have been a touch better but still watchable. Sound mix was mostly centre focused, left/right was bit soft with subtle use of the matrix surrounds with echo heard.

Credited on the end credits is CV Cerwin-Vega.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last Saturday:
Watched Jaws 3D and while the 3D was not that great there were some very little cool pop out's. Some ghosting as well.
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted 3D
First time seeing it. Loved every moment. Beautiful 3D. A++++

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I gave up on Stranger Things after four episodes (couldn't stand the kids). I started on season 4 of Orphan Black. I'll be mostly watching that except for football for the next few days.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I gave up on Stranger Things after four episodes (couldn't stand the kids). I started on season 4 of Orphan Black. I'll be mostly watching that except for football for the next few days.
I thought the kid actors were great on Stranger Things, but to each their own.

Orphan Black is really good, I started watching after season 2. Season 4 was a little expansive, but quite good, I hope they finish strong on their Last Season next April. Tatiana Maslany really deserves an emmy for the sheer amount of charters she has to portray. She is probably the most overworked actress in a TV Series! :)

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Wife is ill, so we've been binging on some TV.

Watched this... it was OK.

This movie was cute. It seems a "comedy" that is really funny is rare these days.

Watching this one now, and really enjoying it.
The British accents are not too thick to understand, stories are good and characters are fun. We like this one a lot.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Amazon Prime has some new pilots available. I watched The Tick and Jean Claude Van Johnson over the weekend. I liked them both.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis