What are you watching tonight?

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Watched "Downfall" on dvd for the second time and loved it.One of my all time fav's.Some really good acting,thought it was class all the way through.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Walking Dead S07E04.

Westworld S01E07.

The 2 best shows going on right now. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched "Downfall" on dvd for the second time and loved it.One of my all time fav's.Some really good acting,thought it was class all the way through.
I'll have to check this one out.

DVD? Not Blu-Ray? :D

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
I'll have to check this one out.

DVD? Not Blu-Ray? :D
I think it's available on bluray in the states but not in Australia.If you are interested in what went on in Hitlers bunker at the end of ww2 then I think you will like this movie as its done in German/English subs with their best actors.Some of the best acting I have seen in any movie.Just my opinion though.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's available on bluray in the states but not in Australia.If you are interested in what went on in Hitlers bunker at the end of ww2 then I think you will like this movie as its done in German/English subs with their best actors.Some of the best acting I have seen in any movie.Just my opinion though.
I started watching that movie last night and I think I recognize it. So I think I have seen this movie a few years ago. :D

I'll see if my wife recognizes it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just getting caught up on WD. Has been a busy few weeks. Finally got to E01 last night...:eek: Should be watching 2 and 3 tonight.
WD S07 is so intense. I just don't see how Rick and gang get out of this atrocity. :eek:

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
I started watching that movie last night and I think I recognize it. So I think I have seen this movie a few years ago. :D

I'll see if my wife recognizes it.
Wow,your lucky as my wife hates these sorts of movies:) I have to watch them on my own.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Watched The boy in the stripped pajamas last night.My player finally played it after some hassle getting it to.Thought it was a good movie,not a blockbuster but a great story.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow,your lucky as my wife hates these sorts of movies:) I have to watch them on my own.
I've had to watch a few movies and shows on my own too. My wife has to watch a few movies and shows on her own. I get the feeling everyone has done that. :D

But we both seem to love movies pertaining to wars.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Tarzan. If and to have put off really low sweeps on my subs they may be set too high.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Well last night I watched "Eight days a week" and I must say that Ron Howard did a fantastic job on that bluray.He really managed to capture the intensity of the Beatles along with providing you with plenty of unseen footage since the Anthology was done.Great interviews and lots of energy from the band that went into depth like I had not seen in a while.This bluray is the best show I have watched for some time now.Ron Howard is a bloody genius and knew exactly what a Beatle fan has been waiting for.This is a highly recommended DVD/bluray.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

Life Of Pi 3D. A- First time seeing it. Just a splendid movie on all accounts.

Ma Ma B+ A really touching story. Cruz and Tosar were amazing together. It's on Amazon Prime Video.
I'm reading Life of Pi now, agreed that the movie was exellent

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Walking Dead (only 2 more episodes left)

Besides the 1st episode, this season was a huge disappointment for me. While I appreciate all the character development. To have each person almost have an episode completely about them has really taken away from any action in the series this year. Just too much build up and not enough fun. I am sure the last two episodes will be fun. I found tonight's episode to be completely boring with little relevance to the major story arc.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hopefully I will be watching "The Walking Dead" S07E06 and "Westworld" S01E09 tonight.

TWD should have 16 episodes for season 7 as usual. They will probably divide S07 into 2 parts, each with 8 episodes like usual. The 1st part (E01-08) seems to be just setting things up for the 2nd part. So right now, things seems to be utterly hopeless for Rick and the gang. But as usual, I am sure Rick and the gang will kick some butts towards the end of S07.

I am loving "Westworld". I think it definitely deserves the 9.1 IMDB rating.

Another great show I may be watching tonight is "This is Us" S01E07-08 (8.8 rating IMDB).

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched The Grand Tour on Prime this weekend. LOVE IT. It is the replacement for Top Gear after Clarkson "left" the show o_O and Amazon of all places picked up the cast. Feels much like the old goofy parts of the show that I enjoyed (though I wish they'd go even further back and do more CAR related stuff than gags), but it is entertaining if you were a fan of Top Gear. BBC really lost out on this one.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Did a lot of watching this weekend;

Game of Thrones Season4, Episodes 1-6 (doing a review before watching Season 6)
Transformers Age of Extinction
Agents of Shield Season2 E13-14

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
This weekend it will be the new Ben Hur. Some say it's not real good but the title demands a view.The original was good I thought, so I hope the remake will be good too.I purchased it today on blu-Ray.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Hopefully I will be watching "The Walking Dead" S07E06 and "Westworld" S01E09 tonight.

TWD should have 16 episodes for season 7 as usual. They will probably divide S07 into 2 parts, each with 8 episodes like usual. The 1st part (E01-08) seems to be just setting things up for the 2nd part. So right now, things seems to be utterly hopeless for Rick and the gang. But as usual, I am sure Rick and the gang will kick some butts towards the end of S07.

I am loving "Westworld". I think it definitely deserves the 9.1 IMDB rating.

Another great show I may be watching tonight is "This is Us" S01E07-08 (8.8 rating IMDB).
I am going to give Westworld a go and see if I like it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis