what are you playing right now thread

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Still playing c0d4 on the PC cause it ****ing rocks. and 1900x1200 pwns XP

Flag-Matic

Flag-Matic

Audioholic Intern
KZ2... but my first love will always be Warhawk.

E

Exterous

Audioholic Intern
COD4 and WaW but I like to plat Left 4 Dead the most

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have been playing Skate2 online because it is actually decent. Only certain events people can cheat, but overall it is fun. Good thing online is good too, since the game was easier to beat this time.

Waiting for RE5.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
I've been hooked on MLB 09 The Show for PS3.

Fantastic. Deep. Beautiful.

I'll go on record as saying this is the overall best sports game put out for any system at any time. May not be the most popular, (nothing will ever top the popularity of Super Tecmo Bowl, imo), but it is as damn near flawless as I've ever seen and has the depth and tweakability I've never seen in a sports game (can you say Custom Taunts created by you and put in the game to taunt the players you love to hate?...not to mention custom cheers and the ability to put your music in the game and make it specific walk up batter music or home run music when your player(s) is up.)

Road to the Show is again, addictive and deep. I'm trying to be a SS this season and make the bigs...

What a game, wish I was a kid again so I had endless hours to spend playing this game...an hour here or there ever other day just doenst cut it.

:p

Flag-Matic

Flag-Matic

Audioholic Intern
I keep hearing good things about the show. I need to pick that up. Maybe I'll trade in Kill Zone. :p

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
L4D, HL2.

Going to be reformatting though, can't stand Vista.

SheepStar

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
GOW2, Halo Wars (starting tomorrow night), RE5, hopefully Street Fighter 4 tomorrow too.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
i am playing burnout domitator right now very good game if you get a chance to play it.
now playing burnout revenge. I bought the trilogy:rolleyes: This games is alot better than domitaor. More cars to crash, better shortcats and more beer!!!:D

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Been hitting Burnout Paradise pretty hard again {great game}, downloaded some new cars, party mode, still waiting {and can't wait} for the Island addition.

M

MADCOW

Junior Audioholic
I've been playing FARCRY 2, which by the way is a great game!

I'm surprised not to see much, if any, discussion about it on this board.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I bought Far Cry 2 for my 360 but haven't opened it yet. I'm playing Mass Effect (again).

Jim

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I've been playing FARCRY 2, which by the way is a great game!

I'm surprised not to see much, if any, discussion about it on this board.

The game looks and acts amazingly, but gets very repetitious as most of the missions are the exact same thing.....run across the map and kill this guy......run back across the map and kill this group of guys....its very satisfying if played in 20-30 minute intervals.....certainly does not have the playability of a game like Half Life or Fallout.

K

keptclose

Audiophyte
Left 4 Dead has devoured my brain. Though the actual content is repetitive, and there are only 4 maps to play through... it has something that demands replay.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Just started Far Cry 2. So far I hate the lack of save points. It seems they are close together for the easy parts but nowhere nearby when you need to pass 4 checkpoints on the way to a mission.

Jim

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Just started Far Cry 2. So far I hate the lack of save points. It seems they are close together for the easy parts but nowhere nearby when you need to pass 4 checkpoints on the way to a mission.

Jim
I know after playing Mass Effect, this game might be dissapointing;). What did you choose for your character in your latest play through of that game?

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
My last ME was an Adept/Bastion/AR bonus as a new character on insanity. The first 20 or so levels were tough because I had crap weapons and couldn't use my biotics enough. By the time I hit level 30 or so it got pretty easy. By then I had money for Spectre weapons.

Far Cry is weird. Supposedly you have to worry about the condition of your weapons but I don't know how you can tell. There doesn't seem to be any sort of inventory. I guess I'm more used to RPGs. The only shooters I've played lately were the Rainbow 6 Vegas games.

Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis