What are you listening to now?

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Ben Harper (Welcome to the Cruel World & The Will To Live); Pearl Jam (Untitled; the new one), Miles Davis (Kind of Blue), & Diana Krall (The Girl in the Other Room), but today I'm mostly listening on my iPod to lectures about treating hematological diseases & cancers. The music is more fun!

Last edited:
H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
Lately...

Ian Moore - s/t
KINO - Picture (can't say enough about this disc, it is excellent)
The Best of Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chris Rea - Whatever Happened to Benny Santini
Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians - Perspex Island
kd Lang - Ingénue

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
Drunkard's Prayer from Over The Rhine. Wow. Very musical, intimate, and deep. Do yourself a favor and take a listen!

Also, if you have never heard it, try John Hiatt - Crossing Muddy Waters

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
3x10^8 said:
Never heard of them... Must be Canadian!? :p
Rofl. Too bad Canadas music scene is much better then the US. All you guys have is cry babies by California. :rolleyes:

SheepStar

Matt34

Matt34

Some older stuff by Cold along with some Mudvyane, Taproot, Dark New Day and Hinder.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Matt34 said:
Some older stuff by Cold along with some Mudvyane, Taproot, Dark New Day and Hinder.
Would that be "Mudvayne - lost and found"? L.D. 50 is SO much better.

I've been listening to the new Tool album, track 5 "The Pot", damn good.

Also been listening to "The Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island Burn". Tracks 2(F*cking Greatest Hits), 3(Burn Piano Island Burn), 5(Ambulance vs. Ambulance), 7(Cecila And The Silhouette Saloon), and track 12(Shame). Track 2(F*cking Greatest hits) being my favorite. Quite possibly the best workout song.

SheepStar

R

rschleicher

Audioholic
I was previously unfamiliar with their music, but heard the Violent Femmes "36-24-36" playing at a music store, and liked it a lot. Hard to say who they sound like, but in some songs I hear a Velvet Underground influence.

L

LCA

Audioholic Intern
My favorite album of 2006 so far. Can't wait to see these guys at the Pitchfork Music Fest.

Band of Horses, Everything All the Time

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
Can't wait to see these guys at the Pitchfork Music Fest.
So jealous! I almost flew out for that. My friend actually bought a 2 day pass for me, but I can't find flights cheap enough to justify it...she's gonna have to sell it. The list is absurd: The National, Jens Lekman, Tapes n Tapes, Band of Horses (as mentioned), Aesop Rock/Mr. Lif, Spoon, The Futureheads, Liars....ugh, the list goes on. You lucky! :D

Oh, and so it's not off topic, I'm listening to Espers, II.

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
I've been listening to some SACDs I bought recently, Diana Krall, Miles Davis, and now "Waltz for Debby" by Bill Evans Trio....superb!!!!!! and Grover Washington Jr "Prime Cuts, The Columbia Years 1987-1999"

M

moverton

Audioholic
Everybody Digs Bill Evans

caupina said:
I've been listening to some SACDs I bought recently, Diana Krall, Miles Davis, and now "Waltz for Debby" by Bill Evans Trio....superb!!!!!! and Grover Washington Jr "Prime Cuts, The Columbia Years 1987-1999"
If you like bill evans, try "Everybody Digs Bill Evans". Awesome. Very slow in parts but pure genius. Emotion+perfect technique.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis