what are you drinking right now ?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
FU², YAA.

In case the font doesn't come across, math major - that 2 is a superscript.

:p
Haha, the font worked just fine. I always appreciate a little math infusion :D

Too Asian? :p

Very good. If you like stouts, check it out :)

Also, happy birthday fuzz. You're just a few years younger than me. I turn 28 in November :D
Thanks. I may be about your age by the time I get a real job at this rate :eek:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Happy late b-day. I'll be 30 (how the hell did that happen) in November so I don't want to hear about "getting old". You can rent a car now, so that's something. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm jealous of that Guinness Red. :) I think that I'm going to swing by the store tomorrow to look for it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm jealous of that Guinness Red. :) I think that I'm going to swing by the store tomorrow to look for it.
I definitely enjoyed it, even though the waitress spilled about 1/5 of it on the table/me :rolleyes: Apparently it had gotten shaken at one point or another and when it started to explode with foam she panicked a little and tried to pour it quickly and missed........the glass, but not my leg. If my GF and parents weren't there it might've been fun when she tried to wipe my cro......err leg off. :D

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Founders Dirty Bastard, Scotch Style Ale; 8.5% ABV. I tried a single of this a while back and wanted to try it again. I don't care for it. It seems to have sweetness that isn't appealing to me. I can hear kruppy screaming, "WHAT?!" Other Founders brews that I've had have been stellar. Dirty Bastard, not so much?
No worries man, to each there own....

I don't like IPA's...What was that sound (looking left, looking right)? I think I just heard the beer Gods grumble.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still jealous. Went to two stores on the way home and didn't find it.

No worries. This flat caffeine free Diet Coke is refreshing. *sighs*

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

Plus I had a double cappuccino with a nice large piece of tiramisu for dessert. :D

I may have to back to that restaurant soon.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Saw this at Trader Joe's a while back and decided to give it a shot. Pretty good. About as good as other Reposado's I've had and about half the price. Can't beat it for $20.zapopan-repo.jpg

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
What's the deal with the forums lately? I can't see to put a "return" in my posts anymore. Like my last post. Because I couldn't do a return the picture ends up splitting the text up. Makes the formatting come out all weird. :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's the deal with the forums lately? I can't see to put a "return" in my posts anymore. Like my last post. Because I couldn't do a return the picture ends up splitting the text up. Makes the formatting come out all weird. :mad:
Darien, check out this recent thread. It might help you get it working again.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

If it makes you feel better I've never see it anywhere. Ever. We have some pretty fantastic beer stores here too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If it makes you feel better I've never see it anywhere. Ever. We have some pretty fantastic beer stores here too.
They just launched it a month ago, so I have some hope. But, no, hearing that beer stores far better than the two grocery stores near me don't have it doesn't make me feel better about my chances. :p :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
ginger ale, I had a rabe sandwich for lunch and now I have a belly ache..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I admit it - I just about wet myself when I saw this at the grocery store tonight. :D I either missed it yesterday, or it just got stocked in the past day.

Taste-wise, it's actually kind of bland tasting to me, but not bad. It's got the smoothness of Guinness, but without the bitter aftertaste that I don't like.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis