what are you drinking right now ?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Founders Dirty Bastard, Scotch Style Ale; 8.5% ABV. I tried a single of this a while back and wanted to try it again. I don't care for it. It seems to have sweetness that isn't appealing to me. I can hear kruppy screaming, "WHAT?!" Other Founders brews that I've had have been stellar. Dirty Bastard, not so much?

View attachment 12560

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex and Cheryl were excellent hosts last weekend.
They had a nice white that they knew my wife liked.
And Alex got me the best Porter I've had: Founders Porter - Founders Brewing Company - Grand Rapids, MI - BeerAdvocate
Just finished this. Not sure if I should thank Rick or Alex. This is a very, very good Porter.

View attachment 12515
Oh cool! You notice the 'Dark, Rich and Sexy' descriptors on the label? Pretty funny. I had just watched a John Cleese thing on wine and got a Cali Chardonnay in a particular price range. I always liked Chardonnays. The beer thing was just recommended by the clerk. He did seem to know exactly what he wanted me to get. No floundering.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Out to eat with the fam for a birthday dinner. Thought I'd try one of these on for size

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Out to eat with the fam for a birthday dinner. Thought I'd try one of these on for size
First - Happy Belated Birthday, man!!! Sorry that I missed it yesterday. :eek: Dang. I hope that you had a great one!

Second - how's the beer? :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
First - Happy Belated Birthday, man!!! Sorry that I missed it yesterday. :eek: Dang. I hope that you had a great one!

Second - how's the beer? :D
Thanks, it was a lazy Saturday. The GF is sick so we just hung out at home and I got to work on my sub a little. Hit the quarter century mark which kinda sucks because it marks the one year countdown to me losing benefits if I don't find a real job. :eek:

Beer is great, I love Guinness and this adds a little something extra. I just may splurge and have two :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks, it was a lazy Saturday. The GF is sick so we just hung out at home and I got to work on my sub a little. Hit the quarter century mark which kinda sucks because it marks the one year countdown to me losing benefits if I don't find a real job. :eek:

Beer is great, I love Guinness and this adds a little something extra. I just may splurge and have two :D
Envy meter just red lined: young, jobless, has g/f, drinking, swamped by audio gear. FU YAA. :D

Happy Birthday. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have to admit, when I turned 25 was the first time that I actually felt old. Lucky for me, I've been able to savor that feeling for years. :D
I feel old anyways, throw in being surrounded by high school and JR high aged kids and I feel that much older :eek:

Hopefully I go senile long before I start acting old :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis