Voting On Tuesday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
What???!!!:eek::confused::eek::confused:
Reagan was the third-worst president in US history, right below Bush and Nixon! His so-called "trickle-down" economics caused the homeless population to increase by several orders of magnitude. It was also obvious from his actions that he already had advanced alzheimers by the time he took office, and had no clue what was going on most of the time.
Really? You mean reigning in the double digit inflation unleashed upon us by Jimmy "The Best President "Ever" Carter:rolleyes:, your kidding right? And the rest of your statement is derogatory as always, I don't get you posts sometimes Joe. Regan got this country on track after a devestating economic meltdown, a ruined and demoralized military, over-taxation (more than the usual), no foreign policy, we had become the laughing stock of the world, a real paper tiger, untill Lockerbie, then the world knew we were back. Supply-side economics was the right answer at the right time, the market conditions were such that it worked, the right solution at the right time.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Joe, I won't comment anymore other than to say this - in just about every single post you've made, you have nothing but negativity to bring to the table. You're lashing out because for some reason you've been led astray by liberal thinking, republican-hating propaganda, and unfortunately, you seem to lack the ability to think for yourself. You pop in and make outlandish statements that have no real support, then when challenged on them - suddenly you magically disappear again without offering any substantial counterpoint to support your arguments, or simply restate what you've already said a hundred times over.

Personally I thought we were done with this, and Darien, Jeff, Strat, Robbie, and those that remain interested in this thread continued to have a nice discussion/debate on various political bullet points. Yet, here you pop in out of nowhere with a totally derogatory statement against a great man and one of the greatest leaders this country has ever seen, if only to support your own Anti-American sentiments.

Yes - I went there. Joe, for once, why don't you just come out with it and be honest. Do you hate America? If you have nothing positive to say about this country, then at least for once be honest and forthright. If you don't hate America, then offer ONE positive thing for a change. What has happened in our 200+ years that meets your approval?

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm.... welcome back Joe. I guess the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the cold war was just a fickle little sideshow trick then, eh? ;)
Oh, I get it, you are one of those who imagines Reagan had something to do with the fall of the Soviet Union just because that decades-long process happened to end during his administration. You might as well give me credit for the sun rising, then.:rolleyes:

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Personally I thought we were done with this
I was done with this until the provocative claim was made that Reagan was a "great" president and somehow worthy of honoring. This is like a slap in the face to those of us who know better. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and I would have been happy to meet him on a social occasion, but let's face the facts: he totally sucked as president (of course, all republicans do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis