Upgrading P362 & PL-200

L

Lordhumungus

Audioholic
I just noticed your sig. How do you like the Infinity and EMPs?
Can't imagine I could be much happier. I've been forced to hold off on the subwoofer due to concerns over my job, but I am really enjoying what I have so far. When I was testing out various material, I played this song and my cat had a look of absolute confusion when she heard the voices/sound effects but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I'm pretty sure she thought the end was nigh.

The input I received here was pretty much priceless and I am extremely grateful for the help and direction. I've been hanging around in the HTPC/Server forum to see if I can help return the favor for anyone, since that's the only place I have any business giving advice :)

On a related note, I was amazed that the e55ti's were considered "b-stock". I would have gladly accepted them as brand new product had I not been told otherwise. Anyone know if this is standard procedure for A/V companies, or does EMPTek hold themselves to some kind of insane standard?

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Why not just start with a sub and see if the speakers get a bit more respect.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
I'm still waiting for a chance to hear them, but how about these:

I don't know if someone like anyone can get you a 60-65% discount, but try to find some Procella P610s, too :eek:

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The cbts are perfect for that >_>;;

The sound won't change whether you're two inches or ten feet from them, on the ground or standing up!
I sent Audio Artistry an email. They said fully built sans amps & cables is $8500.:eek:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Math Question

37 Home Theater Magazines sit on top of a PL200 subwoofer (level set @50%) in one stack.

P362s are powered by Denon 3312. All channel levels (P362 &PL200) set @ 0.0 DB default.

Songs are instrumental (Pachelbel Canon in D, X-Files theme, Good Bad Ugly, Few Dollars More, Love Is Blue, Last of Mohicans Kiss & theme, Superman theme).

Room is 18' x 20' x 10', open to dinning, kitchen, formal living.

Sony S tablet turns on Denon 3312 using Denon AVR Andriod app. Play from server. Volume - 9.0dB.

SPL meter sits 2 meters away from 362. Volume reads 97dB.

Question: How many magazines remain on the PL200 sub?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis