Upgrade or not to upgrade ....?

N

nosferatu

Audioholic
thank you guys , i will play with all this over the weekend and raport back.
also when i set all speakers at 80 and run auto setup , now with Audessy off my speakers still be set at 80 or is it only with audessy on ?
Also you cant see a sub on a pictures but is located behind just to the right off the right front speaker.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
thank you guys , i will play with all this over the weekend and raport back.
also when i set all speakers at 80 and run auto setup , now with Audessy off my speakers still be set at 80 or is it only with audessy on ?
Also you cant see a sub on a pictures but is located behind just to the right off the right front speaker.
I haven't ever used Audyssey but in my receiver (YPAO) I can switch from auto to manual setup for each function. I always do the size, crossover and distance manually and then run the EQ on auto. This way I am assured that things are correct/the way I want them.

N

nosferatu

Audioholic
I haven't ever used Audyssey but in my receiver (YPAO) I can switch from auto to manual setup for each function. I always do the size, crossover and distance manually and then run the EQ on auto. This way I am assured that things are correct/the way I want them.

what my question is , when i do the auto setup and everything is configured , and them i go and turn the audyssey off is that mean all the calibration that was done is off , or just the EQ section of Audyssey ?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
what my question is , when i do the auto setup and everything is configured , and them i go and turn the audyssey off is that mean all the calibration that was done is off , or just the EQ section of Audyssey ?
All the parameters will remain the same when Audyssey is turned off.

Example: After you run Audyssey, the crossover is set to 80Hz and speaker set to Large. The channel levels are set to 0dB (75dBC Reference).

When you turn off Audyssey, the crossover is still set to 80Hz and speaker is still set to Large. And all the channel levels are still set to 0dB.

You have to manually change the Speaker back to Small.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis