Underworld: Blood Wars (2017) - Best one yet

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I had to watch Titanic 3 different times because I went out with different groups (friends/family) and they all wanted to watch Titanic. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I fell asleep in the theater watching Titanic. I woke up and CHEERED at the end because it was over. I was the only one cheering in a full theater.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched this last night with the volume cranked up as no one was home. I enjoyed the film and a couple of twists I should have seen coming but didn't as I got distracted. :oops: This was a good entertaining flick and will watch it again many times I'm sure. That is why I bought a BluRay copy.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched this last night with the volume cranked up as no one was home. I enjoyed the film and a couple of twists I should have seen coming but didn't as I got distracted. :oops: This was a good entertaining flick and will watch it again many times I'm sure. That is why I bought a BluRay copy.
I love Underworld.

Reminds me of this one episode of Saturday Night Live where Molly Shannon says, "I love it.....I love it.....I love it".

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/pretty-living/n11146?snl=1

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Keep trying to catch this at redbox. I'll be at the store a little later today...

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Have to say I'm the opposite with this one didn't like it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis