Type of products you would like more reviews of ?

Type of products you would like more reviews of ? -

• Receivers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Preamps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preamp/Processors

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Amplifiers

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Loudspeakers

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • DVD/CD Players

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Displays/Projectors

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
G

galindez

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Speakers to review:::Def Tech 2006TLs would be great
as with B&amp;W 603 s3</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>May I request a review of Harman/Kardon AVR320 receiver? (Maybe its an old model, but couldnt find any &quot;definitive&quot; reviews anywhere) Thanks.</font>

D

dlorde

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
PaulF : I would like to see some Linn products tested, perhaps the 5125 5 channel class V amplifier. They also have some interesting integrated products such as the Classik Movie DI System integrated DVD/CD/Tuner/Preamp/Processor/Power amp.

On the other end of the spectrum they have products like the
Unidisk 1.1 universal player and Kisto 7.1 channel preamp/processor. These are out of the price range of most mortals but it would be interesting to see if these products prove to provide truly benchmark performance.
I strongly second the call for some Linn product tests. The new range of Akurate speakers would make an interesting reference comparison article, and the Classik Movie Di is an ambitious attempt to get a full audiophile stereo and home theatre system in one small box - have they achieved their ambition, and at what cost?</font>

T

Tyrant

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I'd like to see a comparison review between the the Denon5900 and the Marantz8400 dvd players.....especially with regards to the picture quality via their respective DVI outputs.  

Oh yeah, and an RX-Z9 review would be nice too!!!
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>MB Quart S-series &amp; Vera. I am SOOOO blown away by the sound that I get out of my 830's &amp; 330 center. I want people to know how good these speakers sound.

Thanks for the cool website! I have used a good bit of information!</font>

goodman

goodman

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Vandersteen and Thiel loudspeakers, and a Theta Dreadnaught II connected to the preamp outputs of a Denon 5803.</font>

C

caune

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Any chance of adding M&amp;K into the review cycle? They make great loudspeakers and incredible Subs, but it seems the reviews are few and far between. &nbsp;I'm extremely happy with my M&amp;K products, but would be very interested in what the &quot;experts&quot; have to say.
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I would like to see a review of the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 soundcard for PC.</font>

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>A comparison and examination of the various built-in room correction/EQ sytems we're now seeing on AV recievers &amp; pre-pros. Do they actually work, in general? Or is it a gimmick? Can they really replace or approximate the full multi-point-mic-measurements-with-spectrum-analyzer treatment that pro installers and seriously geeky hobbyists use? Are there different approaches by various makers or are they all based on the same undelying technology from one or two vendors? This seems to be moving quickly from the &quot;exotic and expensive&quot; category to mass-market and it is very interesting!</font>

B

BroonsBane

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>How about a review on the Yamaha S2300 universal player. It's very hard to find a review on the web for this machine.</font>

B

BroonsBane

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>Excellent Hawke! I'm really looking forward to it. &nbsp;
</font>

E

EdR

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I recently bought some Axiom M2i's to play with in my music room. &nbsp;I also have read your review of the Von Schweikert VR-1 mini-monitors. &nbsp;While my initial interest in the M2's was as an inexpensive fairly accurate source to experiment with acoustics in the room, the quality of the sound I'm getting is fairly amazing- very much like the way you describe the VS's, at 1/4 the price. &nbsp;I would be interested in seeing a review/comparison of these speakers to see if, in your opinion, they might be suitable for a very good sounding budget system.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I echo Goodman's request about Vandy's, Thiels and Theta Dreadnaught. I would also like to hear more about entry level separetes like Parasound, B&amp;K, Rotel.</font>

G

<font color='#000080'>This is not a suggestion. I need some help with this site. I have registered twice withthis site under the names Dan and Dan S and am listed as a member twice. However neither one can log in successfully. Any ideas?

[Edit: email me at clint@audioholics.com and we'll try to figure it out]</font>

ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>IC reviews are always useful as there are just so many out there. If you look at the manufacturers' websites, the advertising text really doesn't help
</font>

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>Has anyone requested NAD yet? I'm especially interested in the S 170i pre/pro that seems to be more music oriented.</font>

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
I'd like to see a review of Outlaw Audio's new LFM-1 Subwoofer. At $579 I'd like to know how it compares to HSU or more expensive models, like the recently reviewed Velodyne.

We've got the LFM-1 in house. It sounds nice so far. Lots of rumble, which is its forte. I'll be doing the actual review in the coming weeks.

A

av_phile

Senior Audioholic
Rip Van Woofer said:
<font color='#000000'>Has anyone requested NAD yet? I'm especially interested in the S 170i pre/pro that seems to be more music oriented.</font>
Apart from the NAD, it would be nice to have a review of any Harman Kardon receiver that would make a good enough representation of the Harman line. And there are quite a few ROTEL receivers and separates that can be reviewed as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis