Type of products you would like more reviews of ?

Type of products you would like more reviews of ? -

• Receivers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Preamps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preamp/Processors

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Amplifiers

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Loudspeakers

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • DVD/CD Players

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Displays/Projectors

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
<font color='#000080'>The review is coming as soon as possible. We're waiting on a sample to be finished and sent to us.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I'd like to see comparison reviews. &nbsp;It's much more helpful to know relative differences between components since most reviews are much too flattering. &nbsp;A comparison of an inexpensive amp (anthem/rotel/nad) versus an expensive amp (musical fidelity/classe/etc) and whether any of these would improve the sound of a good a/v receiver (nad/denon/etc) if connected to the pre-outs.</font>

D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I haven't seen much on speakers as I recall over the past year. Is there anyone besides RBH, and Axiom that would be worthy of a review?
                  d.b.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Hey Dan;

We would love to review some Fried speakers, can you acquire samples for us &nbsp;

Seriously, we are working on ramping up on speaker reviews for 2004. &nbsp;Stay tuned.....</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>I would like to see you guys review the Wharfedale Evolution series speakers. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to high fidelity speakers but these sound great to me. I have searched the web and found only one three sentence review. I would love to see what a trained ear has to say about them.

They are probably not comparable to many of the high end speakers that you typically review but I think they are spectacular for the money. I have the Evo 30's, Centre, DX12 sub, and 8's, All for less than $1500. I think they would be a great choice for the HT &lt; $3000 reference system.</font>

P

poneal6596

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I would like to see some harman kardon a/v receiver reviews.</font>

S

steve

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Greetings everyone.

We can't thank you enough for all this valuable input.  There seems to be a consensus that Audiohlics needs to do additional speaker reviews, among other products.  We are looking into some of the companies you all recommended and will be receiving new equipment soon.  Something we'd like to point out is that we are working with speaker manufacturers for upcoming product reviews.  They include the following.

1)  Tyler Acoustics
2)  VonSchweikert Audio
3)  A totally new line of RBH
4)  Canton Electronics
5)  A Do-It-Yourself Speaker article by our newest Junior Staff member, Ken Stein.
6)  And more......

In addition to speaker reviews, we are also getting ready to do reviews of other processor and amplifier combos.  This will include the following:

1)  Parasound Halo C2
2)  Arcam
3)  NAD
4)  And more...

Finally, we made some ground breaking progress with companies like Samsung and will be doing reviews of their new DVD player with DVI output, and an HDTV tuner.  Once we develop a solid relationship with them, we also hope to review Plasma TV's.

This is an exciting time for Audioholics and we are looking forward to growing our site with all of you as our welcomed guests.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Steve;

Let's also not forget the new Yamaha RXV-2400 that arrived today as well as the LNPA150 mono block amps from REDesigns. &nbsp;So many products, so little time &nbsp; &nbsp;
</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>I imagine any member of this forum would love to help out on the reviews &nbsp;

I would Like to see, Definitive, speakers reviewed, the ones in Home Theater Mag, aren't much more than extended ads.

Also I hop the RBH's include the new T Series

Bob</font>

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Khellandros66 : <font color='#000000'>Also I hop the RBH's include the new T Series</font>
<font color='#000080'>Bingo. &nbsp;
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I would like to see a review of a stereo only SACD player such as the Music Hall the Maverick SACD/CD player. &nbsp;Most of the SACD players out there have DVD video circuitry, so it would nice to hear a player without any DVD playback capability.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>How about:

Yamaha RX-V1400/2400 vs. Pioneer AX3/AX5i ?</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Figge;

The Yamaha RXV-2400 is currently under review. &nbsp;Stay tuned...</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Gene, as I can see from your wonderful website, you still allowed the opportunity of analyzing any type or review in the world of classical music. I dedicated myself to years in this area. From personal experience I can tell you about the wonders and enunciating details you so far are missing. Take a chance to look at it and look forward in reading some of our reviews.
Thanks- NOFAITH</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Nofaith;

Not sure exactly what you are asking? &nbsp;Would you like to see more reviews of Classical music CD's or would you like us to use Classic music in our reviews of hardware?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I would like to see a review of Yamaha's upcoming RX-Z9 reciever and I want it directly compared to Denon's AVR-5803 and Pioneer's VSX-49TXi... &nbsp;Looks like Yamaha's re-claimed the throne!!!
&nbsp;
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>How about some Theta Digital product reviews, as well as the new Phillips iPronto remote?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Please review the new gear from NAD. T763 receiver and the new NAD pre/pro would be nice.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Dear Members;

We really appreciate your feedback in this forum as well as via email. &nbsp;However, please make sure you vote in the polls the types of products you would like to see reviewed so that we can submit this data to manufacturers. &nbsp;Thank you.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis