mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i think 11 chicklets is the max

now i have no more purpose ... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My total points are 1087 so that divided by 40 would be what each testee got.
I lead you astray on that formula, Alex. Sorry. I'm still updating what it should be, but I haven't devoted much energy to it. As others have said, it also involves post count. Something closer (but not correct) is that it is total post count divided by 1000 plus total rep divided by 50.

To really know how much you gave out, you ought to ask one or more of the recipients how many points they got. I'm sure that they wouldn't be too offended. They got points, after all. :)

Adam

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I lead you astray on that formula, Alex. Sorry. I'm still updating what it should be, but I haven't devoted much energy to it.
I would now like to direct you to my signature. :)
To really know how much you gave out, you ought to ask one or more of the recipients how many points they got.
I think the key here is that I was able to use the scales 10 times. I think maybe tomorrow I'll use the Thanks button 10 times and see how many times I can use the scales. Everybody that rec'd rep as a part of this test had 'test 1-10' listed for the comment. If you know how many points were in play,
do tell. TIA.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi Alex,

I was test 1 and received 24 points. Thanks for the bonus.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hi Alex,

Any time. :)

At the time of the test I had 1426 posts and 1087 points.

Any of you guys know how to do long division? Guzintaz?
C'mon fellas, you're not doing anything at work anyways. :D

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
test 2

Hi Alex,

Test 2 adk

I have 743 points and 1140 posts. I just tried to give you a scale thanks

- MidCow2

I was going to give you a scale thanks but it wouldn't let me!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Test 2 adk

I have 743 points and 1140 posts. I just tried to give you a scale thanks

- MidCow2

I was going to give you a scale thanks but it wouldn't let me!
Give it to Adam! He's stock piling them!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Final Test Results

I passed out 10 thanks just now (I think) and the system allowed me to give 1 person rep after that as my allotment for the 24 hour period. Obviously you can pass out a lot more points through the scales.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Give it to Adam! He's stock piling them!
It appears that this post was like the rep version of the kiss of death. :) I've been in a real dry spell since then.

Could also be because I've been working and not really posting, so not really helping anyone. Hmmm. I prefer to blame Alex. :D J/K, my man.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Obviously you can pass out a lot more points through the scales.
Depends on who's giving out the points, and how many thanks that you're willing to give. For example, have you tried giving out about 80 thanks in a day? :) You could likely give out more points with thanks, as I don't think that there's a limit on the thanks giving...it just takes a lot more of them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis