The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smith.d4595

Audiophyte
I like onkyo, upgraded from a pioneer receiver and so far impressed

C

ccdrm

Audiophyte
Denon they have good features and sound quality (to me) at a reasonable price

D

Dbox74

Audiophyte
Marantz, sound is awesome and never had any issues with mine.

J

Johhnroo

Audiophyte
My father has always been a Onkyo fan, I have followed, and I have never been disappointed

R

Rock_da_house

Audiophyte
Marantz... however I've had nothing but good experiences from any Sound United product.

D

Dargent0628

Junior Audioholic
Yamaha for UI and reliability.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A

Arunlouie

Audiophyte
Marantz

Especially Sr series. Excels in both Movies and music.
With pre outs which is lost feature in mid range, still Marantz maintains.

CLEFinn

CLEFinn

Audiophyte
b. Marantz - I owned a Marantz receiver for over 20 years (which eventually lost a channel), and retired to be the garage sound system and eventually was donated. Long lasting, great features, quality brand.

D

Drpintal

Audiophyte
Yamaha for the sound quality and performance. Having never owned a Marantz I might be swayed in my opinion if the quality and fidelity is better.

L

laxman3337

Audiophyte
Denon, but only because the family has always owned them. Marantz has always caught my eye when searching on my own though.

S

Stuffman64

Audiophyte
d. Onkyo

Amazing sound and features for the price. I wish I could have kept the sweet sound of my TX-SR805 for longer!

S

stranger1911

Audiophyte
NAD for Estella and some pretty interesting components from the early '80s I loved the slide out action on the cassette decks

J

jorudo

Audiophyte
Marantz. The designs are classic without pretention. Most importantly, their products work well land have features that are useful and are not gimmicks.

C

Cinema Dreamer

Audiophyte
My answer is B. I unfortunately have a Pioneer sc97 and I was shown Marantz products also when I bought my Pioneer. I have been happy with my Pioneer but my next receiver is going to be a Marantz. The reason why is I love movies, video games and music. Marantz has a more interactive app than Pioneer. Plus Marantz has add-on for receivers which makes a one stop shop. I am seeking over the Legends. I hate double dipping but this was a learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis