The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red0ak

Red0ak

Audiophyte
Harmon Kardon. Pre HDMI, I'm a little behind the times. I've been very happy with mine for the last decade. HK is second only to Marantz in the looks department.

M

Mememe

Audiophyte
Marantz because I love your old flywheel setups they were just absolutely beautiful

S

Schrodinger23

Audioholic Intern
Denon, is my current favorite with features vs. price. Marantz is a very close second. If the price of the comparable Marantz is better I would choose it over Denon. If the price was the same I would choose the Denon, because it has more info on the front panel.

T

Todd Reynolds

Audiophyte
Never had Marantz, had a few Denon's and currently use Pioneer Elite, of which the HDMI board is bad so I am in the market;)

R

Ryanhn812

Audiophyte
Marantz. They have been extremely dependable for years in my theater room.

R

Roy Heape

Enthusiast
Sony, mostly because their price point is better. Never had any reliability problems with any of their products

C

ChauncyMarsh

Audiophyte
Pioneer bc it's the only substantial receiver I've ever owned. But I would love to give Marantz a shot. ;)

T

tiggastylez

Audiophyte
My preferred amp is the Marantz. I have a Marantz right now and would love to upgrade!

A

Audyssey6

Audiophyte
Denon with Audyssey correction is amazingly simple and easy to use. And the sound quality is very good and clean.

Cpalenshus

Cpalenshus

Audiophyte
Yamaha for reliability. I've had Yamaha for several years with no issues. Just got a Denon 4400h a few months ago and about half the time I turn it on I don't get any sound without having to cycle the power.

K

kingsleygibbens

Audiophyte
Denon for sure the company I work for has been using them for years in commercial applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis