The Liar keeps on Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
California's Scores are Low.

California's children tend to score poorly on the NAEP tests. The chart below shows the overall rate at which children in each state have scored at the level deemed "proficient" or better over ti

California was once the envy of the country education wise… They’ve fallen into disrepair and disregard.

The school system is rotten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timforhifi

Timforhifi

Full Audioholic
@StereoBliss you are a treat. What sh*thole do you live in particularly?
we really should ignore him, he obviously lies constantly. He was in San Francisco last year? That’s an interesting place to decide to go for a conservative Trumper. Typical liar move, says something that he did to prove a point, but never did a thing.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
we really should ignore him, he obviously lies constantly. He was in San Francisco last year? That’s an interesting place to decide to go for a conservative Trumper. Typical liar move, says something that he did to prove a point, but never did a thing.
It’s the United States - barely .
But I’m free to go where I want / have to.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Oh my

"Weakness invites aggression. It's a historic axiom. And it's true," Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said during a press briefing in the Capitol.

McCaul, the senior Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, compared Biden to Neville Chamberlain, the former British prime minister whose infamous appeasement policies of the 1930s offered a toehold for the Nazi expansionism that ultimately exploded into World War II.

"We have a weak president and he's creating a very dangerous world," McCaul said

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh my

"Weakness invites aggression. It's a historic axiom. And it's true," Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said during a press briefing in the Capitol.

McCaul, the senior Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, compared Biden to Neville Chamberlain, the former British prime minister whose infamous appeasement policies of the 1930s offered a toehold for the Nazi expansionism that ultimately exploded into World War II.

"We have a weak president and he's creating a very dangerous world," McCaul said

McCaul is who particularly? Another stupid texan? Good grief.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There they go with the Nazi comparisons again. I think Biden's doing a poor job, but I wouldn't go that far.:rolleyes:
Similar to how Putin is "de-nazifying" Ukraine more likely. I don't think most republicans care except about themselves, and most of them aren't particular admirable to begin with.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Similar to how Putin is "de-nazifying" Ukraine more likely. I don't think most republicans care except about themselves, and most of them aren't particular admirable to begin with.
Particularly the ones on tv.:confused:

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
There they go with the Nazi comparisons again. I think Biden's doing a poor job, but I wouldn't go that far.:rolleyes:
He’s talking about expansionism - the Nazi comment isn’t used the way you are comprehending it

Putin is going into Moldova next and Belarus is already a proxy state as Ukraine will be

What’s next Poland ? Finland ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis