The Liar keeps on Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL like the biggest liar/fraud in world history (at this level at least) has any credibility except among the idiots in the first place...

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
They are politicians.

Fact Check.org First paragraph on CPAC speech: Feb 2022.

Former President Donald Trump’s keynote speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference included several false and misleading claims, some of which we’ve fact-checked before.

Vs.

Fact Check.org. First paragraph on Address to Congress: April 2021
In his first address to a joint session of Congress, President Joe Biden got some facts wrong and stretched others, mainly repeated claims we’ve heard before:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Politics brings out the a??hole in people and I have no use for career politicians as they are in it for themselves and not the people they were voted to represent. The US needs to review its political system to prevent another Trump personality from gaining the president's seat. Background screening on candidates need to be put in place on presidential candidates.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Politics brings out the a??hole in people and I have no use for career politicians as they are in it for themselves and not the people they were voted to represent. The US needs to review its political system to prevent another Trump personality from gaining the president's seat. Background screening on candidates need to be put in place on presidential candidates.
They need to review / change it’s mail in ballot system.

Trump won a fair election despite Obama enlisting two fbi spies to take his campaign down aka the FBI lovebirds.
As well as wire tapping his HQ.

The current president is a abject failure - liar and racist .

The US hasn’t has a great leader in years .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Trump is a career politician? When was he in office before his one term as POTUS? Biden is a career politician and he didn't do a helluva lot in the 43 years he was a member of the Senate (35 as a Senator, 8 as VP and President of the Senate).

Totally agree but they already do background screening- the US election process takes too damned long and it's out of control. The amount of money they spend is obscene, too- so much for the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Act.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Trump is a career politician? When was he in office before his one term as POTUS? Biden is a career politician and he didn't do a helluva lot in the 43 years he was a member of the Senate (35 as a Senator, 8 as VP and President of the Senate).

Totally agree but they already do background screening- the US election process takes too damned long and it's out of control. The amount of money they spend is obscene, too- so much for the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Act.

Never implied Trump was a career politician but to run background checks on people like Trump with extremist views

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Never implied Trump was a career politician but to run background checks on people like Trump with extremist views
Do not ask the gov't to do this. It will be regrettable.
That is supposed to be the job of the media but they are corrupted. Before Trump's nomination in 2016, just about the whole media was pushing him over the original favorite Jeb. IMHO, they did it for the ratings and possibly because they thought Hillary would wash the floor with him. Didn't work out the way they planned.
BTW, same playbook in 2008. Hillary was the favorite until the Kennedy's and the Media tanked her for the more exciting Obama.....Hillary would have beaten McCain in 2008.

highfigh

highfigh

You think they didn't check him out? He was accused of a lot of crap and it didn't amount to anything.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That is supposed to be the job of the media but they are corrupted. Before Trump's nomination in 2016, just about the whole media was pushing him over the original favorite Jeb. IMHO, they did it for the ratings and possibly because they thought Hillary would wash the floor with him. Didn't work out the way they planned.
BTW, same playbook in 2008. Hillary was the favorite until the Kennedy's and the Media tanked her for the more exciting Obama.....Hillary would have beaten McCain in 2008.
And corruptable as well I suppose. Thats why I despise everything politics.

highfigh

highfigh

The DNC trotted out the only person who could lose to Trump and the RNC trotted out the only one who could lose to Hillary.

The media need to stop telling people who they should vote for.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Extremist ? Believing in American business?

Open borders = extremist

highfigh

highfigh

And corruptable as well I suppose. Thats why I despise everything politics.
As much as I hate politicians, I may hate the MSM as much. What a bunch of smarmy turds.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Extremist ? Believing in American business?

Open borders = extremist

I agree. I'm tired of people from other states just getting to drive through TX. Now they're moving here. So annoying.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow. The new kid on the block already receiving the dumb awards.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
IQ tests, Military Experience, complete compliance with all prerequisite rules like submitting taxes, not having a personal business interest with foreign powers, must have worked in at least one branch of the government as an elected official prior to running for Presidency.

Pretty simple way to weed out the Trumps of the world.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
IQ tests, Military Experience, complete compliance with all prerequisite rules like submitting taxes, not having a personal business interest with foreign powers. Pretty simple way to weed out the Trumps of the world.
What military experience did Obama have ?

Joe Biden’s entire family get rich from dealings w China & Ukraine .

Trump submitted his taxes - Rachel maddow opened them up and apologized.

Trump is unusual in that he has businesses globally - he handed them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis