The Imclouds Ultimate PB&J guide for 2014

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might have to try out your advice, man. I mean, it's obvious now in hindsight, but I never knew that you were supposed to get hookers drunk.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
LOL, I never got a hooker, but I don't think you would want one drunk, and who would pay for the booze? does that come out of the hookers check, do you give her a check? Can you 1099 her? there is too much to figure out, I stick to my wife, and I don't think they make attractive hookers, more like meth addicted homeless women riddled with std's and scabs... I watch cops, I know... Plus my wife is gorgeous :D .............................................................................although a hooker would be cheaper...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
LOL, I never got a hooker, but I don't think you would want one drunk, and who would pay for the booze? does that come out of the hookers check, do you give her a check? Can you 1099 her? there is too much to figure out, I stick to my wife, and I don't think they make attractive hookers, more like meth addicted homeless women riddled with std's and scabs... I watch cops, I know... Plus my wife is gorgeous :D .............................................................................although a hooker would be cheaper...
I do keep my wife's alcohol stocked and it certainly increases the odds. Hookers are way cheaper though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Instructions unclear- banana stuck in ceiling fan.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I eat President's Choice Just Peanuts Crunchy. As the name implies, it's just peanuts and nothing else. I really don't care for PB with added salt and sugar anymore. I mix the oil in when I open the jar and put it in the fridge, where it will stay mixed. For PB & J, I just add my sister's homemade apple jelly. Mmmmm, good.:)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Like any good wholesome all-american suburbanite I do enjoy an occasional PB&J sandwich, and when you see someone who doesn't it is a dead giveaway of an enemy infiltrator, however I must admit to something which I have yet to see mentioned here; the aftertaste of a PB&J sandwich is horrid.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
WHAT? Are you mad Shady, I think them green chicklets are going to your head..... :D I love everything about PB and J, even the dance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAetCYM2_yM "thats why the furniture is all covered in plastic"

by the way, I love that this topic is still getting posts, a few members pm'ed me to varify the "joke" in the beginning but then the thread got moved, but I don't think the troll has been back since.. Anyway, I love Peanut butter and jelly...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll admit - I like peanut butter, and I like jelly...but I hate PB&J. Well, the thought of it. I'm sure that I've had it once, because just the thought of it...eeeee.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'll admit - I like peanut butter, and I like jelly...but I hate PB&J. Well, the thought of it. I'm sure that I've had it once, because just the thought of it...eeeee.
How is that possible? This isn't like speakers where its subjective, this is PB and J, sure if you don't like skippy creamy and smuckers grape on american, there is a hunnit millin utta ways to have it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, I'm sure that there's some combination that I'd be able to keep down, but I'm not going to spend my time trying to find it. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
nikki would love it, all the scraps....mmmmm

OK, its easy to figure out,
whats your favorite bread?
favorite fruit?
and the peanut butter can be easy too..

Crunchy or creamy
sweet or salty
peanut or something exotic like coco, cashew, almond, ect

then if you don't like the soft bread you can toast it, if its too sweet you can get a less aggressive preserve and change up the pb, its not hard..

I like them all, sometimes the complexity of a peach mango jam with cashew butter on toasted raisin bread is what I wan't others a simple peterpan creamy with smuckers grape jelly on sunbeam american bread will hit the spot...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki does indeed enjoy peanut butter. :) Okay, shut up, pervs. I put her medicine in it. :D

Man, I'm glad that you love it. I just don't like the combination. That's all.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
We switched to the Jif Natural as it has less chemicals and crap I don't want (corn syrup) but doesn't separate like the pure natural stuff does. Plus the genetic offspring eat it. Hell, one would live only on it if we let her.

As for the J portion, I really like the Smuckers natural or low-sugar versions.

I like my peanut butter smooth and my jam to be chunky. Weird, I know. Although the MIL makes a good homemade chokecherry jam.

I don't eat a PBJ that often, but it does hit the spot every now and then.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It's funny you say that.
I love peanut butter & jelly.
However; did you ever see the jar with both of them already mixed, like a swirl?
I've never had it, but think it's disgusting.... and I don't know why.

Oh, we get Smart Balance, no cholesterol, only Omega 3 fats.
Not the best, but it's healthier.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It's funny you say that.
I love peanut butter & jelly.
However; did you ever see the jar with both of them already mixed, like a swirl?
I've never had it, but think it's disgusting.... and I don't know why.
What you speak of is Smuckers Goober, and is now available in Grape and Strawberry, it is delicious....

I don't know why anyone would think its not good, granted the goober is off, because I like a certain butter to jelly ratio and the goober tosses that out the window before you even open the jar, I suppose it would be good for the 50 50 guys, but then you only have smooth/creamy pb, what if you like chunky, now you need a package of peanut chips to sprinkle on it and that is a pain...

I have to say this... I find there are three types of people in this world...
1-Likes PB and J
2-Likes Grilled Cheese
3- likes both {this is me, I love them both, I could live on grilled cheese and pb and J}...

Anyway, today was almost a pb and j day, but I had to clear the driveway SO it is now a Grilled Cheese day with Tomato soup {home made tomato soup , is so fast, 1 sweet onion, a couple pieces of garlic, a scoop of parmesean chz, 3 large tomatoes, 1/4 cup heavy cream, couple table spoons of olive oil, blend it all then heat it up {minus the cream} for 10 minutes, then stir in the cream heat for a few more minutes, done....}

For the grilled chz I am using Martin Potato Bread and Sargento Muenster cheese, this is even easier than the soup, just get the pan hot, wipe butter on it put the sandwich on it then flip it and its done... My mother used to smear butter on the bread, but I don't like it that way, I just butter the pan a little, unsalted butter.... oh and I sprinkle a little garlic powder on the cheese before I close it up...

Thats it, I just finished eating, I had 3 grilled cheese and ate almost the entire pan of soup, my wife stole about a 1/2 cup for her lunch before I added the chz and milk {shes vegan so none of that for her}....

But now talking about pb and j I will probably eat one before dinner... but it will be pb2 and fresh fruit since I just ate 1000 calories of cheese, bread, and butter...

majorloser

majorloser

Re: The Imclouds Ultimate PB&J guide for 2014

You ever had grilled pb&j? Can't beat that crispy butter fried exterior with gooey peanut butter

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis