Welches

and on my list to taste...
Maui Poha Jam
Hawaii Sun mango
Jills j and j

Enjoy!

majorloser

majorloser

Crunchy PB for me. Jiff crunchy works fine for me. No fancy flavored stuff and not a real freak for the natural stuff that separates in the jar.

As far as jelly, I love seedless Marionberry jam.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I like the natural stuff, I don't know how you can't taste the difference. The crappy regular jiffy tastes like it was made with shortening. Blech! Also, don't use any jellies that have corn syrup, for flavor reasons if not for dietary reasons, but that should go without saying.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
natural peanut butters are my choice and i do like natural strawberry jelly/jam/preserves/whatever

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I grew up on homeade grape jelly. Nothing ever seems to measure up. We had our own mustang grape vine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I find peanut butter repulsive. Not too long ago I had a PB&J and my g/f couldn't believe it. It was the first time in about 25 years that I had that. I should be good for another 25 years before I think about trying that again. F^%&ing yuck. Megan Fox has toe thumbs. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I find peanut butter repulsive. Not too long ago I had a PB&J and my g/f couldn't believe it. It was the first time in about 25 years that I had that. I should be good for another 25 years before I think about trying that again. F^%&ing yuck. Megan Fox has toe thumbs. :D
As long as she doesn't have a d!ck, shes still hot in my book, even then as long as I don't see it, we may be OK, lol... I love peanut butter, I try to eat PB2 lately because I'm fat, but besides that, its gooood... My childhood would have been terrible without peanut butter, I think its all I ate..

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OH, I know what you were talking about... I have kill the messenger, never scared, bigger blacker, live, best of, and another one I can't think of on dvd...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Then I guess my post was for the less well traveled folks here. :p Although, really, who hasn't had to make that choice? :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Can't believe I just saw this. I'm PB fiend. It's should be like one of the food groups. It should be on that great food pyramid sphinx thing.

PB on bananas, waffles, pancakes, people, and best of all, by itself right out the damn jar.

I would halve a banana, put hole in it 3/4's of the way through one end, fill the hole with peanut, roll it in PB, dip it in chocolate, then freeze it. Too good.

There's a PB&J vodka. I'm not that adventurous though

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I love peanut butter and jelly, My wife says I'm like a little kid with it, and I can't explain the looks I used to get when I would be on a job site (6'5" 300 lbs} and lunch time would roll around and I would pull out 3 pb and j sandwiches and a half gallon of skim milk... I am not trying to get my metabolism in check after years of abuse from fasting, PED's, weight loss and gain, ect" and its not easy, so I now eat PB2 {which is actually good, has all the protein and good stuff with 80% less fat and calories}, sliced fruit instead of jam {fresh sliced strawberries and ground up raspberries } on martins whole wheat potato bread... Still makes me feel like a lil kid with every bite though...

PS it also works really good at getting rid of trolls...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm still here sitting on my bridge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The Imclouds Ultimate PB&J guide for 2014

This has inspired me to go make pb&j. We'll see how it works as a hangover cure

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Best cure for hangover is water, bananas, and advil gel caps, vitamin C tablets, and more water, and more water... If you have a severe hangover {vomiting} then add pedialite, I like getting the unflavored {$5 per liter} and adding OJ.... Hangover is just dehydration {in some cases if you are drinking some el-cheapo tequila or something your "buddy" made it could have to do with poisons or impurities in the mix, some commercial stuff has zinc, gold flakes and other metals that will not agree with some people. But most of the time its from drinking too much ethanol and not enough water....

But if you wake up early, drink water, force down a banana some advil gels, a couple vitamin c tabs, and drink a couple more glasses of water after and during a shower, 40 minutes you will be as good as new...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Drinking water isn't really enough to prevent a hangover for me. I drink high quality beer and liquor with plenty of water and still feel it the next morning.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Drinking water isn't really enough to prevent a hangover for me. I drink high quality beer and liquor with plenty of water and still feel it the next morning.

Its good to drink it that night, of course, but the reason you get dehydrated is because the ethanol produces a lot more urine and adding water to this is not going to fix much while your body is still processing the chemical, so you need to drink the water AFTER you drink the alcohol, I don't know of anything that is going to make you wake up "fresh", BUT you can get "better" fast... First go to bed with a bottle of water next to you, some people say to take something to make you sleep but I have no trouble sleeping after drinking {especially an amount that will have me concerned about a hangover, so that is a waste and probably not a good idea}, now through out the night and when you first wake up, you have water rite there, drink it.. Then wake up, eat a banana, take the advil gels, drink the water, brush your teeth and go to the gym or work or what ever you normally do... No coffe, no hair of the dog BS, just simple banana, water, advil, vitamin c, and you will feel fine inside an hour {depending how rough a night you had}...

I figured this out long ago, you take a girl home, and then in the morning they drank to much and you are ready to "go" again, but they feel terrible and really aren't into it because they are hungover.... WELL, put them to bed full of water, give them some fresh fruit for breakfast {with bananas and maybe an english muffin} with some advil and OJ pedialyte, have your banana, and everytime it never fails by the end of the today show you will be giving her your banana... This is years of experience talking, its never failed, I have always gotten the next morning "I'll never see you again" round, It has worked in 5 countries....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis