The everything Beer thread

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Extra High Gravity(Whatever that means :p ). Hope it's good:
We sell a ton of Steel Reserve at my store. I've never had it, but people seem to like it.
Extra high gravity means that if you drop the can, it falls to floor faster than in regular gravity. o_O:D

What Mac said sounds more reasonable though ...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I got a nice buzz after the first can. The second one I was sobbing when watching a concert dvd(which I attended) that bought back some memories and let some stress out. Will buy again. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well I went back to get more of the same Steel Reserve 211 beer, but they were out, but look what I found Mac/PSB.:eek::D I got 3 margarita and 1 Hard Pineapple. It's all they had left. Same 8% ALC 24oz. I will enjoy these later on:

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Had one Steel Reserve Hard Pineapple and one regular Steel Reserve on Saturday. Man is that Pineapple good. I hope they get more of those in.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought me a case of this..
Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc

Nice beer on a hot muggy day

L

Leroy Jenkins

Audioholic Intern
I picked up a 6 pack of Spaten Oktoberfest. So good it might be gone quick!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I picked up a 6 pack of Spaten Oktoberfest. So good it might be gone quick!

Wait a minute....I recognize that glass! I have one of those myself!

I'm guessing that means you are in Central Tx? Really good craft beer explosion in this area.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Now that Idid some googling.. I am able to find more...

I went to a place called Pub Italia which servers a 150 different beers/draughts. So I had two of teh following; which is a heavy beer. Although good, it was too heavy for the hot weather. Its best had in cold evenings..

A lighter beer and better suited to summer heatwaves :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I had me two of these at a local pub. Quite good.

I bought a six pack a few weeks ago at a resort where it was the only IPA they had at their small store.
I'm not an InBev fan and like to limit my craft beer purchases to true microbrew outfits.
That said, a decent IPA
Cheers, Mac

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I bought a six pack a few weeks ago at a resort where it was the only IPA they had at their small store.
I'm not an InBev fan and like to limit my craft beer purchases to true microbrew outfits.
That said, a decent IPA
Cheers, Mac
To be fair, so far Goose Island seems to have maintained their character post-InBev........but we will see.

annunaki

annunaki

image.jpg One of the best beers I have had both recently as well as ever is Belo Petroleum

It is a great Russian Imperial Stout surprisingly brewed in Brazil.

I do primarily prefer stouts so that is my disclaimer, but this one is something special.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Mother's Brewing- local here in the Queen City. I usually don't care for most "O-fest" beers but this one I quite like. Most are rich by being overly sweet or spicy and this one has a good bitter balance and rich finish. They also have a winter grind that is excellent. I've also got some Founder's Dirty Bastard cooling down. My favorite scotch ale.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis