Sub bass extension gets extended to play lower and louder than before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
Dolby CP-200 said:
backstabbing forums sites
???
I don't understand. Dude, it’s not like you lost your job and can’t pay your bills or anything like that. Just like this place, those forums (how many there are) are place where people sign up for free and leave at any time they want without any penalties.

Tell me it isn’t true as I’ve been told that you went back and posted bunch of “N” word and “C” word. People don’t do that on a/v forums, do they? Please say it ain’t so. :eek:

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Hi-Fi ve said:
???
I don't understand. Dude, it’s not like you lost your job and can’t pay your bills or anything like that. Just like this place, those forums (how many there are) are place where people sign up for free and leave at any time they want without any penalties.

Tell me it isn’t true as I’ve been told that you went back and posted bunch of “N” word and “C” word. People don’t do that on a/v forums, do they? Please say it ain’t so. :eek:
Hi five,whats your point to all of this? if you have something to say then why not just come right out with it instead of all of this q & a stuff.

In every one of your posts in this thread you up the ante by giving a little info then asking if its true,spit it all out & be done with it or just leave it alone,who really cares but you,good god man.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
highfihoney said:
Hi five,whats your point to all of this? if you have something to say then why not just come right out with it instead of all of this q & a stuff.

In every one of your posts in this thread you up the ante by giving a little info then asking if its true,spit it all out & be done with it or just leave it alone,who really cares but you,good god man.
Too right you are Levi. This shouldn't even be discussed here. Hi-Fi ve and Dolby CP-200 can easily discuss this via PM or email. If you are only here to attempt damage another forum member's reputation, then please don't post on the forum. We have enough problems with me posting all the time.:rolleyes:

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Anyway I’ve had some rather late nights some I’m getting some kip and dream about low frequencies between 20Hz and 80Hz while listening to classic fm.

K-19!

H

HAL9000

Banned
I know of two sites that he has been banned on. One he still visits from time to time and logs on new accounts with the foulest of names. Names I wouldn't talk about with truck drivers. I guess the mods of those forums decideded they had enough and banned him (he went by a variety of names like Ashley and THX) I saw a couple of the instances, and was told the authorities were involved. It wasn't pretty, but as long as he behaves I see no problem with what he posts. His views on HT are a little skewed but he enjoys his systems, so in the end that's all that counts.

H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
Seth=L said:
Hi-Fi ve and Dolby CP-200 can easily discuss this via PM or email.
I tried to use private message but for some reason it doesn’t work for my account.
I’ll just ask one more question in regards to this and I’ll cut it out. If they (admin) ban me as a result, I’ll accept it as my fate and move on. I wouldn’t come back and take jabs at them. After all, admin may do what’s deemed necessary for the good of the forum.

Dolby CP-200, I’m asking because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, did you go back to the forum you’ve been banned from and take “jabs” at them?

H

HAL9000

Banned
Hi Fi ve, you could always just go over to soundandvisionmag .com and ask a few of the core members there whats up, I'm sure they will give you the skinny on what's going on.
Yeah once there you can PM
BobR (mod)
Barney (mod)
MazerSteven
MatthewB
Yesfan
pretty much any member there, from what I understand the names he used made very nasty remarks about peoples wives, GF's their races or just called them names that rhyme with hunt. It's pretty public knowledge over there and at The Audio Lounge.
any one of those guys will be more than happy to fill you in.

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Starting to annoy me.:mad:

Sorry HAL9000 and Hi Fi ve, find a better way to spend your time. This is rather pointless.:rolleyes: I feel your intentions are clear at this point.

H

HAL9000

Banned
Justtrying to show that there are lies, rumor and truth, ask and ye shall recieve the truth, as Scully and Mulder say. "The Truth is Out there." ;)
I don't condone anyones behavior, Judgement is left for one entity, I just know what has been written by visiting various forums Seth, I notice CP hasn't responded and well he shouldn't best to let rumors and truth die.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
LMAO

How could I use the system if I can’t even view it and besides many have been canned from the site many, tell you what why don’t you ask them as well.

I haven’t been to that site since I was canned from the site I can’t even view the sites page and I don’t have any interest in it.

So it would appear you’re looking for trouble well you came to the wrong place. Why don’t you go back there and stay there. :mad:

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Ok guy's i'll state my opinion,isnt this what the steam vent is for? If you guy's have some kind of beef with dolby why not air it out in the steam vent where it belongs instead of hijacking this thread?

I just dont understand the objective here,read this thread from the start,this is a fun thread infact its one of the funest threads ive ever read & all thats going to come of this is to get the thread locked down,dont ruin it for everybody else who is having a good time,again i suggest the steam vent.

H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
highfihoney said:
i suggest the steam vent.
I tried to do that but again for some reason I can’t start a new thread or use private message here.

Dolby CP-200 said:
LMAO
How could I use the system if I can’t even view it and besides many have been canned from the site many, tell you what why don’t you ask them as well.

I haven’t been to that site since I was canned from the site I can’t even view the sites page and I don’t have any interest in it.
Dolby CP-200, how can you lie like that. They said IP address proves it. Do you expect us to believe you now when you say things like your sub bass can reach ### db?

Anyone can view the forum from anywhere. I can register as a new member from a local cyber café. Show me the screen shot from your computer when you click on this link, then I’ll take you seriously. http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/idealbb/

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Seth=L said:
Starting to annoy me.:mad:

Sorry HAL9000 and Hi Fi ve, find a better way to spend your time. This is rather pointless.:rolleyes: I feel your intentions are clear at this point.

Hmm don't you mean (Soundhound) AKA HAL9000 now that sounds like the kind of text I’m reading see I don’t need an ear I can hear it in the text!:p

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Hi-Fi ve said:
I tried to do that but again for some reason I can’t start a new thread or use private message here.

Dolby CP-200, how can you lie like that. They said IP address proves it. Do you expect us to believe you now when you say things like your sub bass can reach ### db?

Anyone can view the forum from anywhere. I can register as a new member from a local cyber café. Show me the screen shot from your computer when you click on this link, then I’ll take you seriously. http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/idealbb/
What are you smoking anyway buzz off you’re bugging the members!:mad:

H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
Dolby CP-200 said:
What are you smoking anyway buzz off you’re bugging the members!:mad:
Here are some of the screen shots (edited to make it work safe).
From what I hear, you’re the only one who called him c**** face and it was via private message. Now the same thing appears here after you were banned. Who else could that be?

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Excuse me! Are you looking to get kicked off the site you have upset a few members with your personal propaganda bs. I’ve pm Admin and I have no doubt a few others have as well.:mad:

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Hi-Fi ve said:
Who else could that be?
That link isn't exactly conclusive. It does have the same run-on sentence structure of Dolby CP-200 but that alone is not enough.

I recognize him easily from the style of writing and pictures in every post.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
MDS said:
That link isn't exactly conclusive. It does have the same run-on sentence structure of Dolby CP-200 but that alone is not enough.

I recognize him easily from the style of writing and pictures in every post.
No I think it’s clearly enough for this member to get banned along with his sidekick!:mad:

Also it’s got nothing at to do with this site at all. So why don’t you post your spam elsewhere Hi-Fi ve!:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis