Sub bass extension gets extended to play lower and louder than before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
HI five,i must say that you two are acting idiotic,i asked you before what do you hope to accomplish by chasing dolby from site to site,grow up:mad:

As from what i can see so far your style of posting encourages bad conduct & from knowing people like you my whole life you push & push until you get a bad response then you gloat like spoiled brats.

I looked at that link you posted to that forum,BIG DEAL,arguements on this site are usually conducted by adults in a manner that leads to somebody learning something they didnt know & are not just for the thrill of the troll.

Whatever dolby wrote to you or your buddy on that other site i can agree with it without even reading it because you allready have me to that point but i dont care enough to get pissy.

Do you have anything to offer the forum as far as home audio/theater or are you just here to carry on an arguement that you & your buddy had on another site? one things for sure,you've accomplished your mission here as far as im concerned,the thread is derailed & im taking it off my viewing list.

Last edited:
D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
The only thing Hi-Fi ve done is made himself look like a complete idiot, I could say he’s the same spammer who’s been posting on 10 different sites but where’s the proof see it works both ways and the only clerical proof at the moment shows you flaming and spamming us with this nonsense on this site right now!

Where the heck is Gene to clear this mess up!

Last edited:
H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
Dolby CP-200 said:
The only thing Hi-Fi ve done is made himself look like a complete idiot, I could say he’s the same spammer who’s been posting on 10 different sites but where’s the proof see it works both ways and the only clerical proof at the moment shows you flaming and spamming us with this nonsense on this site right now!:mad:
I don’t want to accuse someone of doing something he didn’t do. Dolby CP-200, if I were you and had nothing to do with that kind of obscenity, I would make it clear by saying “I have nothing to do with it”.

Ok, I’ll stop for real.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Gordon Bennett it’s like listening to broken record.:eek:

Well you need to first find yourself a new home mate, because your starting to crack up on us and you know what they say about diving in the deep end and your in up to your neck at the moment.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I'm getting the popcorn because everyone trying to get on Dolby is funny :p :D :D :D

I predict lock...

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
yettitheman

Well I can always start new one up "Sub Bass extension II the wrath of sub

Subbbbb, Subbbbb!

So far the way it’s been running with just that single shorter length of tube stuck on the front, no problem, although I’ll have to check out the car Hi-Fi shop at Winton to see if they have anything that described what (j garcia) showed.

Anyway I’m taking a trip up to Winton high street see what they have store.

Catch you in a jiffy.

H

HAL9000

Banned
Nice subject change Ashley (oops I mean Dolby) ;) ;) . Hi Five noticed he still hasn't said it wasn't him, but then again I noticed in another thread, that he mentions he went to college, when he told everyone at S&V that he dropped out of school in high school (hence why his grammer and spelling are so poor. But people will believe what they want when all they have to do is visit S&V find out the truth for themselves and make their own conclusions. I find finding the truth is sometimes more fun than the rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis