Rotel RMB-1095 silver

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
He might offer a refund with depreciation after 5 years of usage. You could get back $200. :D
I'll take it.

I read that some dude's Rotel quit working after 12 years and he sent it in and they fixed it for free and didn't charge shipping. If that's the case for a normal human being than I am certain they will just sent me a few free brand new amps...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It stopped working? If so...phew! I dodged a bullet on that one.

:D

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'll take it.

I read that some dude's Rotel quit working after 12 years and he sent it in and they fixed it for free and didn't charge shipping. If that's the case for a normal human being than I am certain they will just sent me a few free brand new amps...
That amp is worth fixing. Amps don't really go out of date. I'm sure a fix will be cheaper than an amp of comparable quality.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll second that. Walter gifted me an old Perreaux that had a funky channel. I was able to get it fixed for about $100 plus labor and I'll tell you it was a great decision. There's no way I could have gotten a comparable amp for what I put into it. I'm actually thinking of putting a little more into it and having it completely recapped, because again, even if it's a couple hundred bucks it would still be worth it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'll take it.

I read that some dude's Rotel quit working after 12 years and he sent it in and they fixed it for free and didn't charge shipping. If that's the case for a normal human being, then I am certain they will just send me a few free brand new amps...
Delusions of Grandeur? :)

Why do you want to get rid of the Rotel amp?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I contacted Rotel and their nearest service center is about 6 miles from my house so I will definitely get it fixed.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis