Rotel RMB-1095 silver

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Asking $1200.00 + Shipping and Paypal fees.
Obviously local pickup is preferred, Milwaukee area.
I have the original double box.

Effortless sounding Rotel 1095 for sale. The amp is 2 years old running Paradigm Studio 100 .v4's and is in mint condition. Installed in a non-smoking enviroment. List price $2000.00 Rotel's website has links to the rave reviews this amplifier has been getting since it's introduction.
The reason for selling, I have upgraded to a Wyred4Sound MC7 3x500, 4x250.

Features and Specs:

Producing a full kilowatt (1000 watts!) of output power, Rotel's RMB-1095 is a stunning realization of Rotel's capabilities in amplifier design. It is, for all intents and purposes, a multi-channel version of the RB-1080 stereo power amplifier, already recognized as one of the finest amplifiers available at any price from any manufacturer. Rated at 200 watts per channel (all 5 channels driven into 8 ohms, 20 Hz 20 kHz, less than 0.03% THD), the RMB-1095's power supply is built around two 1.2 kVA toroid transformers. Eight 15,000 uf British-made BHC slit foil capacitors provide prodigious storage capacity and combine with 30 150 watt/15 amp output devices for uncompressed reproduction of the most dynamic source material. A sophisticated "over current" protection circuit with front panel LED indicators guards against potentially harmful operating conditions. Special "current absorbers" minimize turn-on surges while gold plated balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs provide easy connection to a variety of controller/preamplifiers. Heavy rear casters assist in placing the amplifier.

Model RMB-1095
Continuous Power Output (20-20 kHz, <0.03%) 5x200 watts /ch / 8 ohms
DIN Power Output (1 kHz, 1%) 5x330 watts /ch / 4 ohms
Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 ohms) <0.03%
Intermodulation Distortion (60 Hz: 7 kHz, 4:1) <0.03%
Frequency Response 15Hz - 100kHz +0.5dB, -3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio(IHF A) 116dB
Power Consumption 800 watts
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 432 x 237 x 410 mm
Dimensions (W x H x D) in 17 1/8 x 9 3/8 x 16 1/8 in
Front Panel Height 221 mm, 8 11/16 in
Weight (net) 34 kg, 75 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Damn you Warp...I am having trouble saying no to this one.

Check on shipping for me.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks guys, it has been an extremely loyal amp to rely upon over the years....

Can't go wrong with the 1095, though I'm very excited about the Wyred4Sound, probably overkill for my uses, but I couldn't pass up the chance....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to cry. I wish this would have been for sale before I bought my amps, that cost me more and gave me less.

Heck - I'm still thinking about maybe doing it.

How much to ship to Tucson?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
how i wish i was in 110v world. the windfall from you guys upgrading "old" stuff sure would have been fun to catch

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Back off brother, I am just waiting for a final reply from Warp.;)

Remember, if I do this, we all tell my wife that I got it for $400 and sold my Emo for $600.......
I think that I'm going to cry. I wish this would have been for sale before I bought my amps, that cost me more and gave me less.

Heck - I'm still thinking about maybe doing it.

How much to ship to Tucson?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
SOLD to the DAWG !!!!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
another quality item by warp, really nice piece ....I wish..but why not...awe come on we need it...this rooms too big....just wait to you hear how...I wish..watched the first post last night and just couldnt convince her...Iwish...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats to Warp and Dawg! It's always great to see a nice amp find a good home. :)

Also, congrats to Dawg on selling his Emo. I think that February 11th will now be known as the Day of the Dawg.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, this was a first. I told wife about the new amp and she said, "Good for you, I know you always wanted a Rotel".

Just one more confirmation, that I don't understand women at all......

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, this was a first. I told wife about the new amp and she said, "Good for you, I know you always wanted a Rotel".

Just one more confirmation, that I don't understand women at all......
I have a feeling that you never told her how much you were paying for it... :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
He might offer a refund with depreciation after 5 years of usage. You could get back $200. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis