Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I picked out paint today, actually, but I'm not doing the painting. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam is so boring, he paints his house so he can watch the paint dry.;)
Tell me about it. It was the best thing ever when my neighbors got the outside of their house painted...no work on my part, and I got to watch it dry through the window while typing on here. Today? Uggg. I had to work just to get to the boring part.

I picked out paint today, actually, but I'm not doing the painting. :eek:
Wish I could say that, too. :) Well, I could have done that, but I'm too cheap. I'm paying a few thousand for the flooring, so I'm going to paint myself. Put roller in paint...put roller on wall...roll. I can do that. Laying carpet? Not so much.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Tell me about it. It was the best thing ever when my neighbors got the outside of their house painted...no work on my part, and I got to watch it dry through the window while typing on here. Today? Uggg. I had to work just to get to the boring part.

Wish I could say that, too. :) Well, I could have done that, but I'm too cheap. I'm paying a few thousand for the flooring, so I'm going to paint myself. Put roller in paint...put roller on wall...roll. I can do that. Laying carpet? Not so much.
Yeah, mine requires scaffolding so I was just like screw that I'll kill myself.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to decide if I'm going to have my tile put in straight or on a diagonal. I'm thinking straight...but the diagonal intrigues me.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I need to decide if I'm going to have my tile put in straight or on a diagonal. I'm thinking straight...but the diagonal intrigues me.
Tiling in diagonal looks very very good :cool:
More difficult and more work, but you'd never regret it....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Have to say I'm really excited about all these great painting posts, wow ..... how great and boring this thread has become :cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Being now that I'm supposed to be an adult my job is to bring some pies to Thanksgiving.

How long does a pie last after you buy it at the store? Does it have to be refridgerated? I kind of want to get some really good ones from a local bakery, but I don't know if they will last two days plus a car trip. If I buy it on Wednesday the stores will be crazy. I kinda want to pick it up Tuesday morning...

Kind of sad I don't know these things haha. Good thing I'm not making the Turkey.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Pick it up Tues night and it will be fine. Pumpkin and pecan will hold up well but any custard pies will need refrigeration.........

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Article 4
Section 2
Rule 122(a)[Part B-Amended]

"Pies shall not be left in the overnight custody of self-admitted pot-heads that have an established history of maintaining inadequate supplies of snacks in the home in the event of a munchies attack."

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
My new AT&T air card is working very well on my laptop... today is Day 1 of my vacation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis