Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I completely forgot that Vista has a sidebar with gadgets until about a minute ago. I turned it off about four months ago and forgot about it. Me likey the sidebar...for now.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I completely forgot that Vista has a sidebar with gadgets until about a minute ago. I turned it off about four months ago and forgot about it. Me likey the sidebar...for now.
what gadgets are you using?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a "live" chat with a Crutchfield rep. I have a question about the Samsung LN52A750 TV.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Please let them know their pro tols prices suck...:D
Too late. He was of no help. Their images of the TV differ from those in the Samsung manual (which match the images on OneCall). However, their images match those on Samsung's spec sheet. The dude didn't seem to understand what I was asking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Probably isn't an easy thing to answer, actually. Samsung has differing pictures of the TV on its own website - OneCall has pictures that match one type, Crutchfield has pictures that match the other type. I like the one pictured at Crutchfield, but neither company could tell me which one would actually be shipped.

I'm prepping my entry way for paint. Gotta get that painting done before the floor gets put in.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Uggg. I'm not even done with the first coat of paint in my entry way. Just taking a break from the work. I sure hope it doesn't take a second coat...but it probably will.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just recently finished a very "non-boring" skype video conversation :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And I can't stop smiling......

Really have to go to bed now (with a smile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis