Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thursday night my wife and I decided we should stop or seriously cut back on drinking. If we do decide to have a drink we are to do it at home and stop going out every Friday night and spending, on avg, $140.

We made it almost 23 hours and then went out last night and spent $140 and we are way hungover....
I always knew Carolyn was a lush. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cheryl just made a remark about how closets could have been filled with what I have spent on speakers.
Just tell her not to worry and that you'll be filling up the closets with what you spend on speakers.

After all, pretty soon you're not going to have anywhere else to put them.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Since the weather is cooling, I decided it would be a good time to run another zone into the garage and put some in-ceilings in there.

I opened up the access door, pulled down the ladder and then closed it, grabbed my phone and ordered a cheap bluetooth speaker. I likely should have looked a reviews first but I got sleepy.

Amazon.com : iHome iBN48BC NFC Bluetooth Portable Rechargeable Speaker with Speakerphone : MP3 Players & Accessories
I sure can't make fun of your laziness - I wouldn't have gotten even as far as you did before ordering a wireless system. :D

Plus, this will give you a good chance to be the first person to review that speaker who actually paid for it. :eek: :p

If you don't like it, let me know. I recently got a set of Bluetooth monitors that are pretty nice. They do cost more, and they take up more room, but I bet they play louder.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
All the reviews are from the Vine program, so they didn't pay for them. Doesn't mean the reviews are any less honest. I was just poking fun. :)

Adam making fun of amazon, WTF is going on? How cna you tell the reviews are from the vine program?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hold option for clicking to return the old behaviour.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2fe1df0e/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
That works. Annoying, but it works. I'd rather have it the other way around where option+click sent me to full screen. Ah-well.

Thanks man.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam making fun of amazon...
Ha! Not at all. Just pointing out to Greg that all of the reviews were from Vine. I guess it's proof that the program works - Greg probably bought it based on the reviews and rating. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Subs and amp moved to their final destination for ever and ever, amen.

Looks pisser.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
So my first ride after some minor surgery was yesterday.

I hope that when my doctor said to take it easy for awhile, she meant to get up slowly after crashing.

Nothing is hanging out of my surgery hole so I guess I am just fine.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Geez, glad you're alright. Hopefully nothing starts leaking out of any of your holes later tonight :eek:

I hope that when my doctor said to take it easy for awhile, she meant to get up slowly after crashing.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I'm making a new start page for my browser... with links (yup, it features Audioholics!)

Glad you're alright!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis