Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I got some negative rep a while back too. IDGAFF :)

Oh, and I've already repped you before, so I can't add any positive to you until I "spread some around" apparently :)
Thanks j. I appreciate the sentiment, and I hope nobody takes that as a plea for some rep points, because that's not my intention. I don't even really have an issue getting the negative rep, but I'd like to know what for. I've gotten a few that were signed with a single letter and it ain't from a new guy because who ever is doing it is dropping me about a grand a pop unless my recollection of my number is wrong.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I wanted to post a video of an old DHL commercial of a French courier saying "I am bored. I am feeld veef boredom." But I couldn't find it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's boring not to have this phone :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Another negative rep. Not even sure what for. That sh*ts getting old real fast.
It sucks getting red repped. It's been a while for me and I know I'm due but it's always bothered me.

I got some negative rep a while back too. IDGAFF :)
We've all been here a lot of years and I can't think of anything I've seen that would warrant that for you.
For YAA, yes ... but not for you. :D

When I got put on probation Clint docked me 10 points. I was pissed. :D

It use to be that I was here for info. Now it's for entertainment ...
and sometimes the deals ... so don't anybody go anywhere.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It sucks getting red repped. It's been a while for me and I know I'm due but it's always bothered me.

We've all been here a lot of years and I can't think of anything I've seen that would warrant that for you.
For YAA, yes ... but not for you. :D

When I got put on probation Clint docked me 10 points. I was pissed. :D

It use to be that I was here for info. Now it's for entertainment ...
and sometimes the deals ... so don't anybody go anywhere.
There he is! Hey, looks like your shipment is still in CA for now and hopefully the weather wont' be so bad when it actually gets to your part of the country.

The person who red repped me left a lame comment and it was even on a thread that had little to do with anything. It was just dumb, and it still bothered me....even though it was I believe from a spammer who got banned, who was trying to get back for getting negative rep from me. I don't even think it affected my rating, but it irritated me more that people can do it for no reason more than the fact that it happened.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So as I'm doing some crossover design work on my 3-ways my minidsp let's out some magic smoke. I'm pretty sure it was a capacitor seriously this sucks. Now I can't completely finish until I get a new crossover. Was so cool hearing sweeps play through my speakers though. Yeah I've turned this into the chat thread.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There he is! Hey, looks like your shipment is still in CA for now and hopefully the weather wont' be so bad when it actually gets to your part of the country.
I'm in no hurry ... after it's here it'll probably sit for a bit longer before I hook it up.

I got 4 stitches at Boston Medical yesterday. Pretty cool how I didn't cry or anything.
The first nurse had this low cut top and bright red lipstick. She tied me up with a stethoscope. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm in no hurry ... after it's here it'll probably sit for a bit longer before I hook it up.

I got 4 stitches at Boston Medical yesterday. Pretty cool how I didn't cry or anything.
The first nurse had this low cut top and bright red lipstick. She tied me up with a stethoscope. :D
Is it something you've already disclosed or should we be checking the interweb for pictures and memes of it already?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
What the hell? You trying to get into a monkey coffin? So, was it work related or did the GF decide she didn't want a faucet for Christmas after all?

Seriously, I hope you're ok.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm in no hurry ... I haven't yet had the balls yet to bring up to the gf that I spent more on the Oppo than I did on the faucet I got her for Christmas. after it's here it'll probably sit for a bit longer, hidden in a closet, till I grow a pair.
Fixed that for ya. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah man, was hoping you were just working and not doing things that result in needing stitches. Chicks dig scars :) j/k

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is it something you've already disclosed
TBT is for breaking news ... :D

What the hell? You trying to get into a monkey coffin? So, was it work related or did the GF decide she didn't want a faucet for Christmas after all?
It was work related. It was really a scratch that somebody looked at and said it could use a some stitches. I'm glad I went in and had it done though. They let me keep the little tools they used to do the work and I never had me any a them fancy hospital grade roach clips before. Maybe I'll do a mini review on how well they work ... there could be subjective differences based on the size of the fatty being smoked.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
what no before pics?

C'mon Alex you know better than that...

I think I would have skipped the stitches just not to go to the hospital with this Flu BS going around...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sitting in the theater waiting for The Lone Survivor to start. Read the book while I was in FL so I have high expectations for the movie.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Sitting in the theater waiting for The Lone Survivor to start. Read the book while I was in FL so I have high expectations for the movie.
spoiler alert- It was all a dream....
just kidding, I never seen it, but if it was all a dream, Im sorry.. since it was a book, you probably know how it ends, the book was probably better {I find people say this just so you know they read books}...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
spoiler alert- It was all a dream....
just kidding, I never seen it, but if it was all a dream, Im sorry.. since it was a book, you probably know how it ends, the book was probably better {I find people say this just so you know they read books}...
Supposed to be the "best war movie since saving private ryan". I don't know about all that, but my military buddies are all gung hoe about it and the book was pretty BA so let's see how the movie goes.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis