Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just about 2:30am. I've been awake for around two hours, but I'm going to try to get back to sleep. I was up shopping for a catch-and-release trap large enough for the pack rat in my garage. I think it's been there about two or three days, as that's when I started to notice stuff. I went out tonight and saw it around 1am (woke up, wandered out to see if I could see it). Cute little dude/gal, but I don't want it chewing up my baseboards and electrical wires.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just about 2:30am. I've been awake for around two hours, but I'm going to try to get back to sleep. I was up shopping for a catch-and-release trap large enough for the pack rat in my garage. I think it's been there about two or three days, as that's when I started to notice stuff. I went out tonight and saw it around 1am (woke up, wandered out to see if I could see it). Cute little dude/gal, but I don't want it chewing up my baseboards and electrical wires.

the best thing to do is make your own trap.. get a 5 ga bucket make a ramp up to the top of it, and then put a dowel through it with a coffee can on the dowel, the smear peanut butter on the can, the little guy wil go up there and then he will be deposited in the bucket when he tries to get the pb and the can spins, I built a few of them they work awesome...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
the best thing to do is make your own trap.. get a 5 ga bucket make a ramp up to the top of it, and then put a dowel through it with a coffee can on the dowel, the smear peanut butter on the can, the little guy wil go up there and then he will be deposited in the bucket when he tries to get the pb and the can spins, I built a few of them they work awesome...
Thanks. I thought about making my own, but I was tired and just ordered one. I could cancel that order, but it should get here by Saturday...and I probably wouldn't make a good trap before then.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well, this is awkward. :eek: Man, that prize we've been giving you for the past five years isn't for winning the championship. Think about it. Trophies don't takes batteries...
The fun ones have batteries.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
God...I can't keep track of Alex's names...Now we're calling him Willis!?!???

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
... former slacker of lore.
Thinking about it now....I haven't really done anything with either of my systems since I built the two SDX12 subwoofers....that was 1 1/2 years ago!:eek: You're right - I am a slacker!

The shame of it all.:eek:

I have to build a desk for my daughter this fall. I have lots of rough-sawn pine on hand, so I have to joint and thickness plane it all first. I also want to try my hand at hand-cut dovetail joints for the drawers. Yeah, this is gonna take a while...:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I drove down to Target to check if they had the 120 Minute IPA, but it started pouring as I was driving there. I gave it about five or ten minutes in the parking lot, but it didn't let up...so I drove home. I'd go back, but I just downed my last 90 Minute and am not in a position to drive. Tomorrow it is. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I drove down to Target to check if they had the 120 Minute IPA, but it started pouring as I was driving there. I gave it about five or ten minutes in the parking lot, but it didn't let up...so I drove home. I'd go back, but I just downed my last 90 Minute and am not in a position to drive. Tomorrow it is. :)
I don't remember drinking being so complicated. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't remember drinking being so complicated. :D
Word. As I sat in the Target parking lot, I thought, "you know, I was going to get the beer to enjoy myself...why get soaked and unhappy trying to run in to check for it?" So, I drove home. Then, I took Niki for a ride around the neighborhood because she wanted to. That was a better use of my time, no doubt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Different note - I wrote a review for a spatula on Amazon today. I don't think people are really shopping for that spatula, but it already has four votes. Two for, two against. Makes me wonder who is reading it...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Word. As I sat in the Target parking lot, I thought, "you know, I was going to get the beer to enjoy myself...why get soaked and unhappy trying to run in to check for it?" So, I drove home. Then, I took Niki for a ride around the neighborhood because she wanted to. That was a better use of my time, no doubt.
No beer = Fail

Doug wept.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No beer = Fail

Doug wept.
He can cheer up. I still have beer at home, including one last 90 Minute (well, in the recent past) plus a few 60 Minute IPAs, a few Octoberfest from Sam Adams, and a few other Mexican beers.

No beer. Puhlease. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He can cheer up. I still have beer at home, including one last 90 Minute (well, in the recent past) plus a few 60 Minute IPAs, a few Octoberfest from Sam Adams, and a few other Mexican beers.

No beer. Puhlease. :D
Oh ... then why weren't you home drinking them?

You really need to get a handle on your drinking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh ... then why weren't you home drinking them?
I've had a hankering for that 120 Minute ever since it was mentioned on here years ago. I figured it was worth a try. It's only about a 30-minute round trip to go there, grab stuff, and get back home.

And, yeah, I know you were joking. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You know, I think that I've sobered up. Maybe I'll make another run.

Maybe.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis