Post some pics...The most beautiful loudspeakers

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
I love the looks of these:

I used to own a pair of them and will again some day. :)

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
The B & W 800D

Opinions are mixed on styling.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Here is a real curio for you. The Jordan Watts flagon loudspeaker. It was ceramic and contained the excellent Jordan Watts Modular 4" aluminum coned full range driver.

You could have it sealed or ported depending on whether or not you put the cork in the top of the bottle!

Believe it or not it sounded very good and would make excellent satellite speakers today.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I like these Zu's:

Not sure how they sound, I just think their simple design looks very cool.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
These are truly a one of a kind speaker, I find to be just stunning... and they are DIY...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I wonder how they make those B&Ws. Is it a two part fiberglass mold that they hand finish/fair in? I just don't see where they would pull it from the mold, unless it is close molded somehow?

95prelude

Audioholic Intern
The B & W 800D

Opinions are mixed on styling.
I love the looks of it especially without the grill. Have my eyes on a pair when I save enough money. IMO, hands down the best looking bookshelves in the world. Sounds incredible I might add. I believe a lot of recording studios use them. The speaker cables behind them are also very nice, Nordost BlueHaven.

Last edited:
C

caupina

Full Audioholic
I don't consider these speakers to be exactly beautiful, just different to what I've been used to see, but what really caught my attention was the description of what was on top of them, and here's the description by the owner:

"The "things on top" are the midrange and tweeter drivers. They radiate sound 360 degrees thus the large sweetspot"

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis